Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for a submissive girl for RP
Hello there!
Since I started to play this game i had some quality RPs here and there, but i never had a really submissive girl (character). So if you`re looking for a domintant partner, i would love to fullfill your needs. I have a male aswell as a female character whatever you like more. So if you`re interested just PM me.
(12-28-2015, 08:01 PM)LetsBeAboutIt Wrote: [...] submissive girl [...]

That's a very common problem for us Doms...  Blush
[Image: Lucien-92815-Assimilation.jpg] 'Assimilation' by Lucien, Hentai Foundry
I'm irritated, but it´s a very common problem for us (real-)subs, too... Huh
There are to many "part-time-doms" in our part of the world. There are times, I think, no one is looking for a fulltime-sub.
And I´m sorry, but I do not have so much time here in the game, my rl-dom is very demanding.... Shy
I think there are a lot of submissive girls around, me included, but probably like me, many don't feel like fully commiting to one thing. I love being submissive during sex, but I'm not even nearly as submissive in life. And while I find it sexy sometimes in bed, I don't wanna bring any of that with me outside of that "zone", if that makes any sense.

Anyways, it might help if you're more specific about your needs. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
My female alt is into pretty much anything. In public she's either acting like a cute innocent girl, or beating down guys who deserve it. But if the right woman wants to use her and abuse her, she'll do anything they want in private..
im a sub in game and in rl but the problem is im already owned sorry
Hello everyone ! if you want a submissive girl talk to me im your girl Wink
Hi,
I'm also a submissive girl,
Pm if you want to roleplay.
Interesting this can be a problem, most of my partners are subs, and I'm not looking for them.
It's been hard to find the opposite for me
Every word a world
you looking for Dom@ RP_RICK?
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]