Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Video Games do u play?
since (for the moment) I don't have my PS3 and PS4 and Xbox 360 with me, I have to survive on mobile games, and atm I am bit immersed in mobile MOBA and battle royal games (not fortnight though....I am talking about pubg, survival royal and crossfire: legends).
anyone playing these games are welcome to join me:
-heroes evolved
-mobile legends bang bang
-pubg battle royal
-survival royal
-crossfire: legends
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
(07-12-2018, 05:41 AM)geneub16 Wrote: -censored-

? is anyone reading this spam up here?....the level of english is so boss level ? lol.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Don't quote the spam. No sense in giving that knucklehead help posting links to their shitty site.

To contribute... I actually haven't been playing a whole lot of games lately, but the one I have been playing is FFXIV.

Edit: Others I haven't played recently but still enjoy:
- Factorio
- Stellaris
- Crusader Kings 2
- Dominions 4
- Warframe
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
I've picked up Wakfu again. I really enjoy the tactical gameplay and rpg. But the one thing that would make the game ace would if if another publisher/developer owned it. Cause Ankama are about as bad as they come.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Is that a reason why no other sex games are mentioned?

Pokemon Go
Cities Skylines
Yareel (retired)
AChat (retired)
3DXChat (retired)
"All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes of others. Judging is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."
Mostly old PC & ps2 games.
Right now im obsessed with xcom.