Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Position Recycling Discussion
Star 
So it’s been mentioned a bunch of times that recycling gender-specific poses for all genders would be a cheap and easy way to add a bunch to the game in a very short amount of time. Someone mentioned in a thread that someone should get a list of all positions so we can discuss which ones seem viable to be recycled for both genders. I decided to be that person, and here is that list. (I did not include 3-some positions, that's a different discussion.)

Asterisk (*) indicates Premium Position

Male Poses
Pearly Gates - This could be a MF pose.
Spooning 
Doggy Style
Pirate’s Bounty
Climbing The Tree*
Full Nelson*
Pile Driver*
Muff Diving* - This can, and should be, a FF pose.
Oksana Blowjob - This should be a Male controlled MF pose.

- Any of these could also be a MM pose. Imagine how happy the gay community would be with that many ways to pack fudge XD
- As has been mentioned, these could also be Female controlled poses for women with strapons or futas.

Female Poses
Oral Therapy - Could be a MM pose, or at least the inspiration for one.
Rodeo
Boobjob
Scissoring
Get On Top*
Reverse Cowgirl*
Sixty-Nine* - Same thing as Muff Dive, no reason this isn't a FF pose.

- Any of these could be Male poses (except boobjob and scissoring) and even MM.

On a similar note, its obvious from this list that Female Controlled poses are needing to be bolstered, especially seeing as all 3 of the 3-Some poses are Male controlled. If Futanaris are ever going to be a part of this game, these poses will have to be fixed to work both ways.

Share your thoughts, these are just mine, I am sure there is something I missed.
[Image: dd9e026171e8ffec5ad81393bf6c4a4d3da435e3.gif?637951]
I agree, with the female dominant poses lacking. I'm sort of on the fence right now if I want to bother gathering exp since the only poses left that I can learn are all threeway poses. I think a good FF pose would be either scissoring or double-sided dildo (i believe both had been mentioned before). As for more FM (female dominant/controlled) poses... there isn't really alot of variety out there. I mean if MNF decided to ever bring in the S&M play into the game we might have more to do.

It would be more like another brothel/strip bar mashed together, where mistresses/masters working in said bondage s&m building are players that put on their queen/master uniform while other players that are customers pay for said services. This could be an alternate to add new poses rather than just jamming s&m play into the usual sex mechanic. thoughts?
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
I'm all for recycling poses as it will lead to more poses to work with, and less work for the devs (since a preset for one the genders is already made). The only thing is that the oskana bj should be male controlled. Guys don't have a controllable bj, and the way it's made is that the guy is throat fucking her. But yea, give women the 69 and muff diving they deserve!

On another note, some of these could be recycled for a potential 3some (ex "on top") that allow women all the control
pretty simply, they all can be recycled, some with more work that others

A woman with strapon could definitely replace the man in every pose (and pls dont add "advantageously", u ll make me cry), and a man getting pegged can replace the woman too (hey isnt that a good idea to give to cold inviters?)

i however do think u underestimate the amount of work even a recycled pose would take,but the most obvious scenes imo are:
a FF muffdiving
a MM oral supremacy
a doggy style (for both)
tbh, i think that this would give 3 scenes to each sexuality, (6 if u count that both participants can be in charge), and i think thats what they should aim for.
yay, I contributed to this movement :3

Seriously, there is also a ton of stuff from their flash games. Just ignore (or tweak) those involving ridiculously huge breasts, and there are still some poses that are more or less ready to be implemented.
[Image: YSvekjz.png]
This. They release a new flash every 2 weeks on average, some with multiple scenes. I am not an artist myself, but using some of those poses has to cut down on the work I imagine. I know they have to account for different face/body/breast types, but having the core structure should be significant.
Honestly, i think all of them except Muff diving, boobjob and scisoring can be adjusted to fit all combinations of genders. Any pose were a girl can get done in the arse (wich is most) can also have a guy being penetrated. And any penis haver in any pose can be replaces with a girl with a strap on.

It might still be a ar time doing all that work. it doesnt sound like much of a work deminisher to me, but in the subject of fairness to all preferences i think it would be great! No matter who you are or who you are with, you get to enjoy the same positions.
No more need to keep a different avatar on the backburner to enjoy some other poses once in a while XD
Edited the main post to add that any male pose could also be a female pose with a strapon/futa and female poses could also be male controlled for femdom situations.
There is so many poses that can be recycled to opposite gender use and for the different sexuality not to mention that there is the use of the flash games that they release like crazy. 'Muff Diving' is one that can be recycled to FF easily enough though I often wonder if they are just delaying the addition of poses for the suspense factor
(05-09-2017, 05:20 PM)DarkFutaQueen Wrote: Edited the main post to add that any male pose could also be a female pose with a strapon/futa and female poses could also be male controlled for femdom situations.

and now we just wait for the devs to notice our ingenious idea XD