Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
New payment method
hi I heard some ppl sell prem code for game's money, is that true?!!
ppl who want prem I can help(any country you are), just send me a pm,
If mnf admins add new payment method like by sms, call, youpass or even paypal i would buy premium every month and a lot of people too, and i bet they will make a lot more of benifit and everyone would be happy
On the topic of MNF payments. I paid for the 3 month subscription certificate, I paid through Vendo, the alternate option. I got a confirmation email, and my bank-account has had the money taken out, however I've yet to receive an email from either MNF or Vendo giving me the code to give to an account. Is there any way to report this issue?
(03-03-2017, 12:40 PM)toxicluv Wrote:  Is there any way to report this issue?

You can always contact the support team and they will help you out as quick as possible: team.mnfclub@gmail.com
(03-03-2017, 01:45 PM)JohnSins Wrote:
(03-03-2017, 12:40 PM)toxicluv Wrote:  Is there any way to report this issue?

You can always contact the support team and they will help you out as quick as possible: team.mnfclub@gmail.com

Thanks, I tried to send an email, hopefully it helps.
Now that people can no longer Farm for cash... they really need to improve payments methods.... with more ways of paying...
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Yeah it's hard for me to even get premium at this point since both payment methods set off my fraud alert on my bank. Ugh i want it but it seems impossible at this point.
Funky shades are always a must!  Cool
(04-21-2017, 09:56 PM)Rawlin Wrote: Yeah it's hard for me to even get premium at this point since both payment methods set off my fraud alert on my bank. Ugh i want it but it seems impossible at this point.

Pm Kumori (mnf moderator), he sells certificates through PayPal
I contacted him a few days ago and still no reply. A better payment method would be good right now.
Funky shades are always a must!  Cool