Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Announcement for Prison of Lust Contest
Announcement for Prison of Lust Contest

It’s contest time again! 
Have you ever wished you had a "sexy prisoner" play "bad cop" with you? Locked up in your cell and punished, under the control of the jail guard? How about being taken advantage of by a sexy inmate? Or weaseling your way out of being arrested, by convincing the person who has the power to get you off? Or being seduced by the prisoner who tries to obtain some advantages or lets themselves be seduced through fear of reprisal?!
Now dress up as a sexy sheriff or a prisoner, choose the style that suits you and join us in the Jail Block! 
We are excited to bring you a Prison of Lust Contest on April 4th.

Presentation
• Competitors will stand in the center of Jail Block and introduce themselves briefly. They are free to choose the reason for being convicted. They may role play with the jailers and seduce them.  

Scoring
Contestants will be judged in these areas:
• A brief presentation 
• Answers to randomly selected questions by judges given to each contestant on stage during the contest
• Overall appearance including complexion, skin tone, hair style and overall presentation
• Ability to display the character and style (attention is focused on the confidence with which each contestant carries.)
• Role play

Prizes
We will have 3 winners:
1th place 20k, 2nd place 15k and 3rd place 10k.
• The winners will be invited to a VIP room after the show. 

Timeline
4th April, Tuesday, at 3 A.M game time

[Image: Bu7EZp7.png]
HAN  Heart DAAR Is Love
That's a very very fun idea ! Good luck at organizing this event.
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
I will in the land of Nod at that time.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
ummm we can enter the prison?
(03-30-2017, 12:23 PM)Miskil Wrote: ummm we can enter the prison?

Sure can and as long as you haven't done anything wrong you can even leave
That's what I do I drink and I know things
That's right! Don't do crime, or you'll do the time! Tongue
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
In jail for indecent exposure... incorrigible

Undecided

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Happiness is a warm cunt
(03-31-2017, 02:56 PM)Putita Wrote: In jail for indecent exposure... incorrigible

Undecided

I hope we will see you there Putita and if anyone can escape I'm sure that it is you
That's what I do I drink and I know things
(03-30-2017, 06:40 AM)GuyByThePond Wrote: That's a very very fun idea ! Good luck at organizing this event.

Thank you! I think that's an interesting idea! A few days ago I was on the Big Bang beach with a bunch of friends. I asked for suggestion about contest. A friend said "prison". Then Kandaar and I spiced up this theme. That's where the idea of "Prison of Lust" came from.  Smile
HAN  Heart DAAR Is Love
ohhh Prison lust huh ? its punishment time baby