Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sound effects and choosing the poses
Hey all, i've been playing a lot this game and i always like to improvise stories or roleplaying so i noticed two things

1. the sounds, the lack of sound is difficult sometimes, but i would love to have the possibilty of adding sound, not necesarilly having it all the game, like a button "with sounds/ with no sounds"

2. the poses have a pattern, is great but, it's better if you could pick without having to follow the same order over and over

those are my opinions, what do you say? Smile
I'm a dom, who likes roleplay and creative encounters Big Grin
Hello!

I agree about n°2 (changing pattern order freely), it would definitely add some variety and elements of surprise... ;-)

About n°1 (sound):
I thought about it a lot myself and I still don't know what I would prefer... sure some sounds could maybe add to the excitement, but typing/reading moans can be pretty exciting in itself and sometimes fun too (the letters chosen for soft and long moans, short and loud moans in capital letters, keyboard mistakes... :-)) so I don't know...

But on the same topic, maybe some (optional) background music during sex scenes would be good... with a few option choices (different musical styles) to fit the mood: medieval music for some knight/princess fantasies, smooth jazz or classic rock for some no-nonsense basic fuck sessions, hardcore music for those dungeon moments ;-) you get the idea...
They call me the Wanderer... yeah I'm a wanderer... I roam around, around, around...
I was just cracking up because of your signature, Arthuro XD
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
the 2nd point will be a major improvement !
more important for me than other options, like new pose or cloth. For RP it's a must have.

but i don't care about sounds.
Sounds would be great if you can choose to shut it down.
For the point n°2, as you can return to the scene you want when the pattern is over I don't really get the point. Sure it could be cool as all improvements but I don't feel it THAT necessary. I know nothing about coding stuff but I think it would be a big work for a really little thing. My opinion, don't hit ^^"
Coding it so that we are able to choose the pattern is one thing, not really difficult, one would just need to make every part (pussy easy, normal, hard, ...) available right from the start.
But you'd still need to run every part to fill the gauge. It is much more difficult to have it so that you could leave out a part and still have the gauge fill til it's full. I would say it is nearly impossible and every player would need his/her own very personal script. Sure, we could throw away the gauge and have the option to choose the next position enabled from the very beginning of one pose, but would you really want that?

And, as Tao said, it would be to much work that had to be put into this for such a small feature.
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
I personally don't find the lack of sound to be an issue. Do not get me wrong, I think that their addition could add to the experience, but I think that some of the problems people see with it can be overcome with some creative thinking. Perhaps you start your session by sending your partner a link to some music as you turn on the stereo and set the mood. Something I'm sure others already do and I may need to incorporate in the future.

As for the more sensual noises of the moment, that can be tricky to overcome and
I find that adding sound could perhaps add to the experience in this manner sense they could actually time it with the animations. While seeing someone struggle to get their words out while they enjoy themselves can be quite pleasing, sometimes it would be nice to allow them to focus more on their own desires then the need to type to their current companion.

The ability to, from the start of a position, choose your own way with the various options would be rather nice. While you can of course do this to varying degrees throughout the filling of the sexual gauge at the top, you are forced to follow the tracks in order to get there. This is something that I find roleplay definitely helps with, but it would be wonderful to make the animations fit more to your roleplay than the other way around.

Johnny_X, your response got my mind a turning. Perhaps they could increase the amount each option fills the bar, so that in the end you can manage to fill the gauge without using certain options. This would allow those that do not care for specific ones to skip over them.
i get what you say about the sound part, for me is not an issue actually,

About the poses i think sometimes when you have to follow a roleplay session and you want to do specific things it can kill the vibe (not exactly kill it but it's tricky) for example you want to go hard then soft then medium, then ass or pussy but you can't because you have to follow the pattern, so the actions you make in game sometimes are not similar to the writing or roleplaying you are supossed to do. I'm a very active writer in game, so, you get to the point that your sexual encounters, even with lots of imagination, follow the pattern.

i want to add a third thing now that i think about it. more opportunitys to make money would be nice. i play the rodeo game and it gives me a good ammount for a 10 minutes game (30 to 50 seconds each time), but, if the game will pay you the ammount of time you made it will make it quite better i think. for example if i made 1 minute i would like to have my 60 dollars and not 50.
I'm a dom, who likes roleplay and creative encounters Big Grin
The show of the club and group is highlighted for the good signs for humans. The parts of the team and oxbridge essays are inducted for the fur times. The theme is invited to humans. The student is involved in the acquisition of data.