Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Royalty free (?) Models Needed
Hello fellow Mnf players, 

I've been toying around with poses and drawings for a while but as a free-player, my access to poses is limited and I don't want to make a male character and train him, lol. I would like to get-into-bed with premium players that are willing and that have all the premium poses available in their characters so that I could take several screenshots in a different number of set ups. 

I need as much diversity as I can get so there are no conditions for looks, sex or types. Anyone is welcome to offer theselves as a sacrifice, errr... as a model and keep in mind that I'll suck your blood, I mean: take lots and lots of screenshots of your avatars.  Angel 

Please contact me by leaving a comment on this thread, via forum PM, or if you spot me in-game as Milanni but, only if you don't have an issue with these conditions:

1. I don't want to get into the nightmare of keeping track of what avatar belongs to 'x' or 'y' person so if you will need to keep in mind that I won't necessarily mention your name(s) in every single drawing where your avatar shows up. I will definitely have a thank you note at the bottom of thread where the drawings show up mentioning everyone that helped me but that's as far as I can go.

2. I will ask for specific actions from you. For example, I'll be asking you to use the manual penetration setting so I that I can take a screenshot where the avatars have certain expressions and are in certain positions. Please, don't misinterpret those requests with me trying to have sex or get anything from you other than a damned good screenshot. 

3. Lastly, don't try to escalate the session into role-playing or anything else. Our chat during the screenshot will remain friendly, you can offer ideas and I will request positions/actions from you. 

If you feel uncomfortable at any time during the process or you don't like how I'm talking to you, feel free to voice your concern or ask me to stop, etc. I'm not as strict as I might be coming off in this post...

If you want to, I can send you the screenshots or show them to you.

Any questions, feel free to leave them as a comment on the thread so I can clarify this request as much as possible. 

Thanks!  Wink

PS to the mods: I'm not sure if this thread belongs here or not. I hope it does since I'm trying to ask something from the general community but if it should be posted elsewhere, (I'm sorry!) please move it to where it belongs.
“She has been through hell, so believe me when I say, fear her when she looks into a fire and smiles.” 
-E. Corona
(03-05-2017, 10:05 PM)misslanni Wrote: Hello fellow Mnf players, 

I've been toying around with poses and drawings for a while but as a free-player, my access to poses is limited and I don't want to make a male character and train him, lol. I would like to get-into-bed with premium players that are willing and that have all the premium poses available in their characters so that I could take several screenshots in a different number of set ups. 

I need as much diversity as I can get so there are no conditions for looks, sex or types. Anyone is welcome to offer theselves as a sacrifice, errr... as a model and keep in mind that I'll suck your blood, I mean: take lots and lots of screenshots of your avatars.  Angel 

Please contact me by leaving a comment on this thread, via forum PM, or if you spot me in-game as Milanni but, only if you don't have an issue with these conditions:

1. I don't want to get into the nightmare of keeping track of what avatar belongs to 'x' or 'y' person so if you will need to keep in mind that I won't necessarily mention your name(s) in every single drawing where your avatar shows up. I will definitely have a thank you note at the bottom of thread where the drawings show up mentioning everyone that helped me but that's as far as I can go.

2. I will ask for specific actions from you. For example, I'll be asking you to use the manual penetration setting so I that I can take a screenshot where the avatars have certain expressions and are in certain positions. Please, don't misinterpret those requests with me trying to have sex or get anything from you other than a damned good screenshot. 

3. Lastly, don't try to escalate the session into role-playing or anything else. Our chat during the screenshot will remain friendly, you can offer ideas and I will request positions/actions from you. 

If you feel uncomfortable at any time during the process or you don't like how I'm talking to you, feel free to voice your concern or ask me to stop, etc. I'm not as strict as I might be coming off in this post...

If you want to, I can send you the screenshots or show them to you.

Any questions, feel free to leave them as a comment on the thread so I can clarify this request as much as possible. 

Thanks!  Wink

PS to the mods: I'm not sure if this thread belongs here or not. I hope it does since I'm trying to ask something from the general community but if it should be posted elsewhere, (I'm sorry!) please move it to where it belongs.

How much did you say you are paying for session?
Big Grin
Happiness is a warm cunt
It's a fun idea. Could give some sense to the sex acts. If we cross roads (my avatar IG is IanParis), and if i'm not busy courting somebody Angel , you can count me in.
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
I have a Male Avatar you could use.. as long you keep him a secret.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(03-06-2017, 02:00 PM)Putita Wrote: How much did you say you are paying for session?Big Grin

I'm not paying for these, not only I don't have the game-cash and resources for that, the models are also meant to be volunteers. 

(03-06-2017, 05:48 PM)GuyByThePond Wrote: It's a fun idea. Could give some sense to the sex acts. If we cross roads (my avatar IG is IanParis), and if i'm not busy courting somebody Angel , you can count me in.

I don't really log into the game very often so I guess we won't bump into each other at all, but thanks for offering. I don't exactly know how it'd give sense to the sex acts...what I have in mind isn't exactly to expand or give new sense or a purpose to the existing sexual poses. I'm going to edit those screenshots and design around them to create something. The "sessions" aren't for anyother purpose but me saving myself the craziness of creating countless of different characters and training them all.  

(03-07-2017, 02:43 AM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: I have a Male Avatar you could use.. as long you keep him a secret.

Thanks! I'll get in touch with you via PM.
“She has been through hell, so believe me when I say, fear her when she looks into a fire and smiles.” 
-E. Corona
I will try to help if we meet in game Smile
i could too if you like, but by this time i bet you have all the screen shots you need.
(03-08-2017, 09:22 AM)Katykat39 Wrote: I will try to help if we meet in game Smile

Thanks! 

(03-08-2017, 03:41 PM)HappyFace Wrote: i could too if you like, but by this time i bet you have all the screen shots you need.

Not quite. I do have 4 people that offered but I haven't had the time to set up to meet with them and get the screenshots. I'm also not getting screenshots from all kinds of poses with just one person. I'm hoping to aim for different poses with different people so that, coupled with my own busy life, will take a while to accomplish. 

Which is ok, because I'm fine with going slowly about this. I have no rush to get it done. 

Thank you for offering!
-E. Corona
then we can meet up in game some time i sure.
sounds fun^^
i would like to help you too^^
if you still need anything