Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Submission
(02-27-2017, 07:05 PM)JCF Wrote:
(02-27-2017, 05:21 PM)LoganAsquer Wrote: That's necroposting Tongue

What the moosemod said -- I missed this the first time around somehow and it's really well-done.

Err... JCF, there are many "good old threads", but is it really savvy to revive them with this kind of "hey, nice work" ?
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
(02-28-2017, 12:11 PM)GuyByThePond Wrote: Err... JCF, there are many "good old threads", but is it really savvy to revive them with this kind of "hey, nice work" ?

Generally, no. But in this subforum, I for one am willing to be a lot more lenient in terms of post content than, say, a thread about abuse of power from mods. I am curious as to what you liked about it though, Barbie. :)

To get things back on track... I liked it because the prose is direct, graphic, and yet paints a vivid picture of a world that's black and white. And if that sounds like a contradiction, it's because the world that's being shown is full of contradictions. Blatant unfairness. Willing service. Urges satisfied in two very different ways. Depravity with grace.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Appreciating art in any form, doesn't always have to be more than a "Well written" or some such. As the intention is not always to further a discussion, but to compliment the artist. I'd also say that the discussion on whether it's prudent, or not, is less appropriate than just complimenting the work in question.

So on that note. Nicely written, Logan Asquer! Big Grin
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]