Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Tales by the pond
Very nice stories. Keep it up
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
Gloryhole

“What is this place ?”
“Shut up Hughes !” Me, Mélanie, Marie, we say at once.
We like our cramp, but sometimes he’s a bit slow.
Marie wanted to live a new experience, I spoke with Mélanie, most nether creature I know. She brought us to a sex club where she makes shows sometimes.
The place is subterranean. We change. As Mélanie knows the owner, we get in for free. Hughes wears a total latex combi, except his mouth. One would like to put a gag there ! Mélanie has a mini black dress with an oval showing her flat and muscled belly, and knee high boots. One can see her dick hang out, which is eerily arousing. Marie put heels, a very little skirt and a white shirt knotted on her bellybutton. With braids, she would look the ultimate naughty schoolgirl. Myself, I’ve got a chaps revealing my butt and an open leather jacket. Both are black. I wear a string too, so that my balls feel carried up.
Our happy bunch goes down in hell. At this time, the club is rather desert.
“What is this cabin ?”
“You see the hole Marie ? It’s a gloryhole. You could get in, a guy would slide his dick throught the hole, and then you blow him. The other side of the cabin has a two way mirror: one can look at what’s going on inside”
She’s got a strange smile. “I want Hugues to try !”
I was pretty sure about this… “Mélanie ?”
“OK, but I hope some piglet will lick my asshole”
“Don’t worry ! Beautiful as you are, you’re going to attract people. And you Marie ? You want to be the peeping Tom ?”
“I’ll love that ! But hot as I’ll get, somebody will have to fuck me big and deep afterwards !”
“We’ll see. Sit on the bench, I’m going to break the cramp’s jaw”.

Hugues, the good dog, is on his knees, facing the hole. Just seeing this, Marie’s got her clit all hard. When she sees my dick sliding out of the hole, she gets wet. And when Hugues’ lips are wrapped around my shaft, she can’t stand it any longer. One leg on the bench, the other on the ground to have her pussy opened, one hand on the frame of the mirror to have all the adequate muscles tensed, she puts 3 fingers straight deep in her pussy.
“Shit ! Who to fuck me ?!”

I’ve got my dick in Hugues’ mouth. While in gloryhole, you do not try to influence the blowjob, you just indulge in an “unknown” person’s technique. Ok, here, it’s not exactly the same context, but one has to start the war… Nonetheless, here is a guy coming… My my, but our cramp has developed some talent ! And Mélanie’s hand playing with my balls and ass…

Marie is watching her boyfriend on his knees blowing a big cock. Her fingers are wet with her juices. Her pussy’s all swollen. She’s pistonning herself without mercy, eager for me and my dick to join her.

It looks like this douchebag could make me cum !
“Mélanie, your turn, I go for Marie”
“Can I join in ?” Ah, a real unknown guy !
“If you eat my ass !” When Mélanie speaks like this, with her singing, lusty accent from the pacific, you listen to her…

Marie watches the change of cock. “Shit! I would have liked to see cum on Hugues !”… Then, when I get in the small room… « Ian ! Give me your dick ! »
« Stay put, dear, and peep ! I believe Hugues is going to swallow some jizz today »
As I grab Marie by her ankles, I make her impale herself on my cock, all the way in… I don’t move at once, I let her enjoy the show.

Mélanie is so pleased. She’s being given a very sloppy blowjob by Hugues on one side, while a quite savvy guy is rimming her ass on the other… It’s in these moments she loves being a tranny, when she can play both sides… “Hugues ? would you make me cum with your hand now ? I think our 2 friends want to see my sperm all over your hood !” Her sultry voice again…

The other side of the mirror, I’m fucking Marie standing, nice and slow. I let her enjoy the show. Her hand, though, is frantic. She’s going to rip her clit ! And now Mélanie’s dick shoots her load in hugues’ face ! I feel Marie quivering around my cock. She moans like a kitten.
Slowly, holding her belly with my hands, I sit on the bench, my dick still in her trembling pussy. I throb my cock using my cremaster.

Now the unknown guy slides his cock in the gloryhole. Hugues wolves it, with big sloppy noises. The guy moans “Fuck ! This bitch has a great mouth !”.
Mélanie flashes a smile, rubbing her perfect tits to the guy’s back, playing with his balls. “If you knew…” she thinks.

Marie cools down, but her pussy’s on fire. “Switch hole Ian. My little pussy can’t stand it anymore.” She gets up, which make my wet cock pops out of her sheath. I use her juices as lube, playing with her little hole with her juices and my saliva… One finger, then two, then three… Marie’s got quite the welcoming ass with all the anal pounding I gave her ! She sits again, sliding my big throbbing dick in her so nice ass… How I love to fuck her there ! She has a look through the double sided mirror. “It seems Hugues loves sperm now… Can you fill my ass ? We’ll make him lick your cream afterwards.”

Hugues sucks, sucks and sucks again the unknown dick.
Slrrp slrrp slrrp.
He feels it throbbing, oozing in his mouth. It’s going to cum !
On the other side of the gloryhole, the guy moans as he blows a big load. “Jesus ! What a blowjob !”
Mélanie: “You can pee on him if you want”.

When the golden shower rains on our cramp’s hood, I feel Marie’s rectum contracting around my shaft.
“You like that, don’t you little slut ?! You want more of this ?! I’m going to fill your ass with sperm !”
As I tell her this, my expanded cock, stimulated by the anal vibes of my little bitch, unloads a big shot of white goo in her anus.
« Oh yes Ian ! I love this ! Feeling your hot cum filling and defiling me ! »

Mélanie whispers to the guy’s ear “You like being blown by men ?”.
She shows him her hard, quivering cock.
“Come with me, sweetie, a pleasure like this, I’m the only one who can give it to you !”
They fade away. I know someone who’s about to meet a whole new world.

I unload all my jizz in Marie’s ass. It’s so good.
Hugues joins us. He lays under the bench, sticking out his tongue. Marie just does it ! My sperm oozes out of Marie’s horny asshole…

What a naughty team !
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
ROME

It's friday the 21st of July 2017. It' 8 o'clock PM. I'm walking towards piazza Reppubblica. My hotel is 5 minutes away, but I don't want to be late. It may be the most important meeting of my life. I've got butterflies in my belly, so much...

I am about to see HER. I landed in Rome at 3PM. I spent the afternoon wandering in the streets of the eternal city, visiting magnificent places like Trevi fountain, the pantheon or piazza navone where I ate a limoncello gelato. The day before,  I was burying my grandfather. I like that his sad yet long awaited death happened when something beautiful and new may begin.

I'm waiting. She's in my pocket since more than a week now, the both of us exchanging 50, 100 watsapp a day. She told me she's stressed. She ditched me twice already by phone, her looking for reasons to stop this strange relationship, me looking for reasons to give us hope. She's in the subway. We both know what we look like, and yet... It's like meeting a complete stranger. She's stressed. I'm stressed. I went to mnf to see my friends MaiLyn, Redskies, Soso 30 minutes ago to gather some nerve. 

It's 20:20. I get up from the stairs near the subway entrance I was waiting by. I see HER coming out. She's dressed business like. A light mauve shirt, black trousers, black, low heeled shoes. She's got her glasses on I saw first time this morning when she sent me her pic. She's got a strange little pendant I'll learn she likes to play with. She's got long black hair. Deep green eyes. She's slim and little with a delicate neck, swan like. Later, I will love to put my hand under the bunch of her hair to massage this neck. 

It happens so quickly. One time I see her climbing out of the station, me wondering what to say, to do. Next time she's in my arms. And then we kiss. We're in the middle of piazza Reppubblica, and we start kissing like there are nothing but our lips in the world.  Not the deep, fully tongued kisses lovers that have known each other for long do. No, it's more like a breathing, a succession of inhalations. Us discovering each other lips, each other face. I LOVE how she bites her lips inbetween the kisses, when I look in her deep green eyes I want to drown in. I smile. I laugh. She smiles back.

I don't know how long we stayed like this on the piazza. What I know is it took us more than 30 minutes to make the 5 minutes walk back to the hotel, giggling and fondling. That once there, it was VERY difficult to get out for dinner. What I know is we've lit a candle in the long night. What I know is I love her.
Rome!!! Love this place!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(08-02-2017, 03:42 PM)Cath Wrote: Rome!!! Love this place!
I'll go back there again and again  Wink
That's amazing how it happened. Really loving the story
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
(08-03-2017, 10:57 AM)Fernins Wrote: That's amazing how it happened. Really loving the story

To be honest, this one should have been posted in the meet'n'love thread  Wink
It's been a freaking while tho
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
you know,one day i say the wedding its your best story,im wrong!
its this one!
so happy for youWink
(08-03-2017, 09:46 PM)Mail Wrote: you know,one day i say the wedding its your best story,im wrong!
its this one!
so happy for youWink

Thank you for your kind words ML... And you'll have your debrief someday  Wink