Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Premiums: How to Buy One for Malaysians
So, before anything else, here's a little story about Bansai, the boy that wants to buy the premium since a few months back, but got his card rejected, again and again xD

=========================================================================================================

Here goes, a few months back, I've been trying my butt out, trying different cards of different banks to get me that prem certificate, but to no avail, as each card was supposedly blocked for usage in my country (according to CCBill and Vendor), but that's just weird, cause I had friends from my own country that has em, and even they are baffled as to why my card gets blocked :o

So, to make things short, after I tried changing my email address used to buy the premium certification, voila! 

It worked! And it was also a suggestion of Vendor's customer service mailing (kudos to them Big Grin).

So, for anyone that are having problem using Vendo (not sure about CCBill, they say its blocked for Malaysia usage), try these steps:

1) Make sure your card is enabled for foreign purchases, do this by contacting your card bank hotline (I recommend RHB, since most of my friends have no problems purchasing with it)

2) If you had used email that got blocked before you do step one, don't use the same email, use another email address (Someone also tipped me that gmail address is a no-no for Vendor, not sure if its true, but I DO use gmail before, and it got blocked after I did step 1)

If all goes well, the purchase should go through, and you'll get a message that the certificate is sent to your email! Big Grin

=========================================================================================================

Just a lil piece for my fellow peeps that are having the same dilemma as I did. Alas, enjoy, and keep on fucking MNFers! xD
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
hi I heard some ppl sell prem code with game's money?! is that true?