Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Announcement for Strip Tease! Contest
Announcement for Strip Tease! Contest

HANDAAR are excited to announce the Strip Tease Contest which will be held on January 18th. Strip Tease Contest is open to all regardless of gender or membership.

Strip Tease Competitor Rules
·        Prem ladies will compete in a stripper outfit and they may strip completely.
·        Non prem ladies will compete in bikini.
·        Prem and non prem men will compete in their choice of swimsuit.
·        Accessories are optional.

Presentation
·        Prem ladies will get on the pole at the bar, introduce themselves briefly (personal preference) and role play.
·        Other competitors will be asked to walk in across the bar, stand in the center floor and role play stripping.
·        Each performer is allowed to role play up to 5 min max.
·        Competitors can bring their own songs or we can make suggestions. 

Judgjing Criteria and Scoring
·        Judges will be looking for the contestant with the best stage presence and poise who can successfully convey their personality to the audience.
·        Overall appearance including complexion, skin tone, hair style and overall presentation
·        Role play

Prizes
This contest will feature 3 categories: 1. Prem females 2. Non prem females 3. Prem and non prem males.
·        1st place: 10k, 2nd place: 8k, 3rd place: 6k
·        The winners will be invited to a VIP room after the show. The winners will receive the prizes on the pole or rodeo.
·        Top winner can perform a lap dance at the end of contest and viewers can make it rain!

Timeline
18th Jan, Wednesday, at 12:00 P.M game time

[Image: TQVQziz.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

HAN  Heart DAAR Is Love
excellent idea, ill try make it.
i assume gifs/pics use is accepted?
and just how long do these things usually last (5 min per contestant seem like it will add up quite fast)?
They last about 1 hour. Not a huge number of contestants. Even though, the events are amazing.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(01-15-2017, 06:30 PM)carnacien Wrote: i assume gifs/pics use is accepted?

Role play only Smile
HAN  Heart DAAR Is Love
As Vrook said the events last about an hour in total and with most of the people that participate they dance to 1 song we just have a 5 minute limit as to not get too long. The events are well attended by visitors but few have the guts to get up and role play
That's what I do I drink and I know things
Sounds fun!  I'd love to watch.
how exactly do men participate I need to see how this works
(01-18-2017, 03:45 AM)jt5693777 Wrote: how exactly do men participate I need to see how this works

They take their dicks out and shake them XD
so sorry i missed this!!
just missed it too., hope to catch another session