Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"GMs"
Hey guys, I have been asked by a fellow player about "-GM-" in a player's name.

Are these guys who pose as GMs or actualy GMs? The person who has asked me about this has mentioned that they have told people about giving away premium accounts.

Maybe they were actual GMs just bullshitting, but I thought this was suspicious and thought i'd ask you guys.

As a mmorpg player I know these worlds are rife with scams etc, so you can imagine my concern about the possibility of players trying to hack into other player's accounts etc.

So, as a precaution I thought i'd ask you guys, and if my suspicions are true, we need to make this knowledge to everyone, ie: giving everyone a private message to tell them to be vigilant.

Thank you for your time

Neph
"giving away premium accounts."

Hahaha yeah, no. Time to /ignore them
Beta player:
Shey - lvl 5 Female  Tongue
I, in fact, gave away premium accounts to some of my ingame friends as they don't have credit cards or cards from their countries aren't accepted. But I told them about the risk of doing so. You can't change your password for the club, so anyone who has your account detail can log into it any time he/she wants, taking all your cash and posting shit in the museum and chats. So unless you know those people or really trust them, don't give your detail to anyone.
Serega, Vadim and Haseo are admins. Don't believe anyone else.

PD: They are not online very often and they will not give you premium things.
"Sometimes even when you get knocked down, you can still win."
Thanks for the feedback, i'll pass it on to my friend Smile
As a fact i meet one GM in mnf and i win 7 days premium. She is at account Evies. Call few of ass at cabaret in particular time, give us some easy tasks, i tell my self what i have to lose, only to of us continues, i cant remember the other player name. After we finish tasks she send us message that we win 7 days premium. I know i really win it because i still have premium on my acc, should expire a week ago.
So Evies is really GM. Smile

And i didnt share any of my accounts details by the way
Shadow rider
It might be nice to have a specific color associated with administrative accounts. It would allow people to distinguish them from others in a manner that is clear and concise without limiting the names people can use.
(11-27-2015, 06:42 AM)Anghelo Wrote: Serega, Vadim and Haseo are admins. Don't believe anyone else.

PD: They are not online very often and they will not give you premium things.

Excuseme but, what about Vally?.

Vally is the "Public Relations" Guy he has no real "power" but he can contact Vadim etc easily
(12-02-2015, 09:49 PM)brandon1op Wrote: Vally is the "Public Relations" Guy he has no real "power" but he can contact Vadim etc easily

Thanks, i was thinking its only Vally and Vadim the only ones of the games, but never know the work of Vally.