Poll: What's your favorite kind of game?
Strategy
Simulation
FPS
Adventure
Action
Platform
Dating
Sport
Beat'em up
RPG
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No game no life
Hello! Cath's here for another Sunday's mini thread!

You know, I love playing World of Tanks Blitz. It's a fun game, well, for me. In reality, it's actually really hard to manoeuvre a tank, it needs coordination and cooperation. And it's also a matter of life and death, so he respawn or rest.

So, today's topic is... gaming. What's your favorite kind of game?

What's your fav kind of game? What game? Any good memory about it? Tell us!

Ps: I know that some types go with another, like action and adventure. But it isn't always the case.

Also, I've chosen the Strategy
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
No RPG?

[Image: 24312680.jpg]
                                                                    [Image: signatur_august_16_2_by_mirrrage-dad5mv8.jpg]

I cant vote for just one Cath!
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
I love RTS (real time strategy) and rythmic games. Starcraft was my first game in life. Now i play starcraft 2 and Osu and still i believe blizzard will make Warcraft 4 (they will do it after this Valve make half-life 3).
My favorite type of game is mainly focused on ones that are very heavy on story and/or character development. The Last of Us is probably my all time favorite, and I am super excited about the 2nd one coming out. I'll pick the adventure genre, just cause most games that are heavy on story and character development do have adventure in there. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I would have to say my favorite kinda game, besides MNF Club. Would have to be a Stealth Tactical Shooter. Anything from all the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon games, All the Tom Clansy's Splintercell Games, Riddick: Escape from Butchers Bay and Dark Athena, All the Fallout games with a full Stealth Character, All the Metal Gear Solid games, Deus Ex Human Revolution and Mankind Divided. Just to name a few heh. Honestly my second favorite kinda games would be any kinda space exploration. i am waiting for a game that will have that Stealth Tactical Shooter aspect and Space Exploration all in one and that would be the ultimate game for me. lol
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
(12-12-2016, 01:40 AM)Mirrage Wrote: No RPG?

[Image: 24312680.jpg]

I'm sorry :'( there was no more space for it.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Honestly, every game that has that story factor involved, to keep me captivated, will work for me.
As for genre, it doesn't matter too much. Well, I'm not too fond of the fighting games, or platform. But as long as they gave an enjoyable experience while playing it, have good replay value, and offer me the choice and consequence system, it's a game for my taste.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
well my bestfriend no life gears of war 4 destiny and the mass effect series
(12-12-2016, 07:37 AM)malod Wrote: I love RTS (real time strategy) and rythmic games. Starcraft was my first game in life. Now i play starcraft 2 and Osu and still i believe blizzard will make Warcraft 4 (they will do it after this Valve make half-life 3).

i doubt blizzard will make wc4 cos they continued the story of wc3 frozen throne in wow if i'm not mistaken

anyway i like story based games, hack and slash, stealth games, some mmorpgs and rpgs, some indie games and doto