Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Announcement for Master/Mistress Contest
Announcement for Master/Mistress Contest
It’s contest time again! 
We are excited to announce our couples who self identify as Master/Mistress and slave or Owner and property regardless of gender or sexual orientation. Contestants must be in a declared Master and slave  or Owner and property relationship.

Upcoming Theme - for the Month of January: Strip Tease!

Presentation
• Competitors will stand in the center of cabaret and introduce themselves briefly. Each Contestant pair must present a brief presentation on any issue relating to Master/Mistress/Owner and slave/property relationships. Both the Master and slave contestants must speak during the presentation. 

Scoring
Contestants will be judged in these areas:
• A brief presentation by each Master/Mistress/Owner and each slave/property given to the spectators (up to 10 min)
• Answers to randomly selected questions by judges given to each Master/Mistress/Owner and slave/property on stage during the contest
• Overall appearance including complexion, skin tone, hair style and overall presentation
• Ability to display the character and style (attention is focused on the confidence with which each contestant carries.)
• Role play

Prizes
We will have 3 winners:
1th place 30k, 2nd place 20k and 3rd place 10k.
• The winners will be invited to a VIP room after the show. 

Timeline
10th Dec, Saturday, at 3 P.M game time

[Image: OATYY4Z.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

HAN  Heart DAAR Is Love
Big Grin 
Whoop! This sounds interesting and I'm sure it'll turn out great!
We hope all the Masters/Mistresses and Slaves join us, as well as spectators to make this a good time for all
That's what I do I drink and I know things
I will do my best to be there....curious to see how it is.
A great contest, i've enjoyed it a lot!
As one of the judges for the event along with Barbie and Hana, I'd like to say this:

I'd like to thank all the contestants who very much came up, spoke, and wanted to win today. You all spoke from the heart about something you love, and I can't help but respect that. I know the time zone difference likely kept a lot of good people away, and I was really hoping to see more pairings. But for those that attended... thank you very much.

I'd also like to thank all the guests who were respectful of the contestants and kept quiet so us judges could focus on the contestants. I know a lot of you have friends who were there, but for those who didn't talk over us in open chat, I for one thank you because it really helped.

Lastly, I'd like to thank Hana and Kandaar for inviting me! It's my first Handaar event judging, and I hope I'll be able to catch the next one!

Edit: And special thanks to QveenSavage for being an awesome Hostess!
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
We are delighted to announce that the winners of Master/Mistress Contest are:
1. Arkann 
2. KinkyLEZsub & amoestricto
3. cocks-mistress/ sexy-slave & maxmll & Brandon1op

Congratulations!

First, we would like to thank all participants and spectators who joined us in the contest on Saturday, you made it another terrific event. 
We would like to extend a warm thank you to our great judges JCF, _Barbie_  and Hana as well as our amazing hostess QveenSavage. Without their expertise the contest would not have run so smoothly. We hope that you will consider supporting Handaar competitions in the future.

A special thanks to our awesome Mod Brandon1op for being there. You surprised me with name change. I loved that though! Smile

Also a special thank to Kandaar for making time for me, for always encouraging me to do my best. I want to thank you for being so amazing <3

Upcoming Theme - for the Month of January: Strip Tease!
HAN  Heart DAAR Is Love
Sounded like this was a lot of fun.  Too bad I missed out.