Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL. Wait, you were serious? (Banned)
Heart 
I got banned for saying "Nigga" to someone (not "nigger", "Nigga")?

I was telling someone to earn money themselves because they were begging for a room and for money. I told them "Better go earn some money then, nigga." or some shit like that. lol

I guess that hurt his little internet feelings, because he immediately reported me.

I wasn't being offensive at all though. He had a white avatar (couldn't at all tell what his real ethnicity was.)

Also,

Uhm...

[Image: xVK8p9.jpg]

(Had to upload on Snag.gy after uploading to upload pie because the forums don't have the option to bring things from your gallery, besides the button at the bottom. If you want me to post the actual picture, I will.)

Is this what we're doing, MnF? Banning mixed (not mixed with just "black and white", racist. lol) people because they're saying "Nigga" now, when white people on here do it all the time? xD

Or maybe it's because I'm me? xD Apparently, everything I say is rude.

Can we get people who actually can speak English as moderators or what? xD

[Image: 4AZ2SX.jpg]

Idk, I found this shit funny ^^^ because I imagined some angry person behind the keyboard typing way too fuckin' fast just so they could get that report in before someone else could. LOL Like some heavy sweating nerd or something.

No, I'm not making fun of the person, so don't get your bloody pussy in a bunch. I'm laughing because of how many times I get banned over dumb shit, just because people can't hit "ignore".

There's my little rant for now. x'D It's funny it's for 24 hours. Freedom of speech is really limited here, apparently. No one does anything when it's actual harassment though, unless it effects pretty much everyone. (No shade, no shade.)

Thanks for reading and falling into my little web. :3 *Munchies*
While the developers and moderator team has great respect for all opinions, we do have rules. Rules that have to be followed, or you risk to be banned. I will lock this thread cause it is inappropriate and not fully accurate, and if there are any complaints about it, feel free to direct them to me personally here: Emmie

And in the future, both for the OP and anyone reading. If you have complaints about a ban (or any other complaint really), please direct them directly to a moderator (that's what we're here for) or developer. Thank you for your understanding, and stay out of trouble!  Big Grin
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]