Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Development Rumors Thread
There are a lot of ppl that might like it.
That you don't like it is just too bad for you then.
(11-16-2016, 05:28 PM)Kumori Wrote: There are a lot of ppl that might like it.
That you don't like it is just too bad for you then.

I'll reserve judgment on the update until I see it, but honestly? My first impression is that I'd prefer to see player-player stuff fleshed out long before any NPC stuff because we have one-player sex scenes and they're called other MnF games.

I agree that any updates are better than none, but when they come more than two weeks apart, I want them to be game-changers, like with threesomes. Hoping this is in the same category.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
I think the problem with NPC sex is that it's a lot more static than with other players. So it's not something anyone would do over and over. NPC sex would preferably come as minigames where you get more money. But that's just my personal opinion. I assume it's easier to make NPC sex cause animations don't need to be adapted for different breast sizes etc. On the other hand I really have no idea how all that works. xD
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I don't know guys, an actual threesome with the two cowgirls would be dope, and a scene with the Russian and gnome chick would be fine I suppose. Maybe it would probably be less static if it was your actual character having sex instead of a floating penis... A total rehash with the NPC sex scenes could do good.
I... have to admit I wouldn't mind at all a chance to bang the russian sharpshooter, ha. But I understand the sentiment. I can see why it would be frustrating in a multiplayer game the next thing they add is a singleplayer feature.
It's so sad that everytime we wait for almost a month for an update, it turns out to be 2 clothes or an NPC sex scene that we all gonna try it once, never use it again and then complaining about it lol
Is there an usual time of the month for updates to be released or is it completely random? Well, not completely. There's testing involved of course.
(11-18-2016, 11:01 AM)Django Wrote: Is there an usual time of the month for updates to be released or is it completely random? Well, not completely. There's testing involved of course.
You can check it here:

http://www.mnfclub.com/updates.php

^_^
(11-18-2016, 11:01 AM)Django Wrote: Is there an usual time of the month for updates to be released or is it completely random? Well, not completely. There's testing involved of course.

They are released in the beginning, in the middle or in the ending of the month... or days in between.

Tongue
Happiness is a warm cunt
(11-18-2016, 07:51 PM)Putita Wrote:

They are released in the beginning, in the middle or in the ending of the month... or days in between.

Tongue
Lol so basically anytime then