Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone down for quality RP?
Tongue 
Well, I'm rather bored and can't seem to find anyone that interested in roleplay on here. 

Actually, no let me change that.. I can't find anyone that's interested in /quality/ roleplay, as in players that don't just do simple emotes like [*moans* oh ya!!!]. It's hard to find people that are into fun descriptive roleplay on here! So, I decided to take this to the forums and see if anyone is interested? I'm into relatively anything except for the obvious extreme things [scat/severe bdsm/diapers/etc]. I'm even into the romantic stuff and starting with a long build up instead of jumping straight to the bed.

If anyone is interested, just shoot me a PM. Maybe we'll see more threads like these to get the forums pumping?

P.S. I'm straight, male.
Just look for people with RP in their name. They're pretty good at this sort of thing.
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
(12-26-2015, 06:25 AM)MDMA Wrote: Just look for people with RP in their name. They're pretty good at this sort of thing.

Even then they'd either not reply, not very good, or its obvious they're just a guy pretending to be a girl for lesbian roleplay haha. Hard times we have fallen upon.
You could also look for the people who have really creative names other than *inset sex act here*69. The people who actually enjoy RPing usually have names you would see in any kind of vanilla role playing game, at least in my experience
"I'm not evil!  I'm Chaotic Neutral!"The Gamer's: Dorkness Rising

There are some excellent ladies as far as RP is concerned around. The better someone is typically the more selective they are. Oh and remember level has nought to do with RP. Many RPers level slowly.

Hope you have good abilities the ladies deserve more such.
I get asked all the time " do you like to RP"? It instantly turns me off, I understand that many people are looking for RP but as an opening question I find it similar to a cold invite. My usual response is "no, I hate it that's why I have been playing for 4 months" or "hmmm I don't know what that means please explain". I think I'm pretty good at it, no complaints from anyone yet, but as Kyrios said, after all this time I'm pretty selective as well.

Of course I'm not sure of your approach but getting to know someone first a little before discussing RP may result in finding better partners. The best RPs I've done are with people I know, trust and have chemistry with.
Heart juicylucy