Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Where report now?
Hello, i recive in this last days, some spam at me profile, normaly i ask to Sharp that it was a moderator here, but right now his name... Well, seems he its out from the forum from now, or i am not sure whats happens.

Can someone say me how to report right now?.

Emmie, Cath or I can help. Forward the message to one of us, we'll look into it and if it's very clearly spam, they're gone.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(11-04-2016, 09:42 PM)JCF Wrote: Emmie, Cath or I can help. Forward the message to one of us, we'll look into it and if it's very clearly spam, they're gone.

Thanks, im gona send the messages i recive (its two).

Edit: Well....... Seems the users are already banned, so i think its waste of time send it. But now i know where to report this spam so thanks JCF.

I don;t know where to put this and I haven't enough posts to start a thread. 

A friend invited me to the new 'nether regions' tonight. I went into bar vodka to dance and I decided to see another dancer and tip first. I saw a whole bunch of user names starting with er followed by a 2 digit number tipping her. Maybe 4 or 5.  I tipped her myself. 

Is this a glitch? A server test? or a multi account thing?
Multi account thing. Some people do that to earn themselves money. Normally I'd say it's not allowed to have many characters on at the same time cause that means you're stopping others from logging on. But Nether Regions is ususally pretty low pop I think.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Closing this thread because the initial question was answered.

As stated in this post, do not post about in-game bans on this forum. Additionally, publicly claiming "bias" of an in-game mod without any word other than your own is a surefire way to get your post deleted without a moment's hesitation.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]