Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not sure if this is the right place? ("Hacker" Issues/Resolve+More
I've already contacted Brandon when it came to this, but it keeps happening, and I don't want to have to wait for him to get on everytime just because this is happening.

I'll try to explain the simplest way possible.

Someone is getting one multiple accounts, just to spam me invitations. This person magically appeared in my contacts and is constantly spamming my pms and my invite box, only to cancel said invite every time, so I couldn't accept, nor decline.

[Image: qU7KYD.jpg]

Before you start asking:

I have put on DnD (Do Not Disturb), It's not working. They always manage to invite and message me:

[Image: BRtYvO.jpg]

I did not add this person on my own. They somehow did it themselves, without me having to accept an invite (I did keep removing them):

[Image: nsy0Eh.jpg]

At one point, I did accept their invitation, just to see who it was. This person was in the room, before I was booted out:

[Image: G3MpYP.jpg]

I did hit ignore on this person repeatedly, It did not work:

[Image: IBqUVL.jpg]

This person proceeds to repeatedly harass me and call me names (I know, it's not a big deal with "name calling", but still. I'm not hurt, but annoyed I keep having to see it):

[Image: zb4wP0.jpg]

[Image: exYtqP.jpg]

After this person proceeded to block me, they then went crazy and decided to mess with my notification bar:

[Image: CqH1j8.jpg]

[Image: nKCmsj.jpg]

To show that this is, in fact, my account:

[Image: qYbVkZ.jpg]

So I was thinking, if something like this is happen, why not make a new inviting/friend request system, just so this doesn't happen again?

In the top right corner, there's our "Mail" tab. Why not add a tab within said mail tab?

One section will be for invitations (which will not expire until the person is offline for a certain amount of time, let's say 10 minutes), and another for friend requests (which will not ever expire, that way, no one has to worry about "missing a friend request" because they only had ten seconds to answer). This will most likely prevent lag, make it easier for organization, make it easier for people who "accidentally"/Accidentally deny and accept invitations, and help a lot with spam. You'd only be able to send invitations and requests once. No spam, unless it's in the text area (and I do type and hit enter often, so what might be "spam" to someone else wouldn't be spam for me, because I just type like that). No notifications in the chat to prevent people from typing and walking. People will not feel rushed to answer them. Also make it so, if someone is in another room, you cannot accept their invitation. And make it so the mail tab is available wherever (including in bed). I also advise putting a tab for people who have been ignored and an alphabetical tab and a search tab (for people you may have walked past and not messaged, or people you need to find again). If you really want to make a new place, make an "office" that people can go to in order to find said person (people) they're looking for. To make it interesting, make it like the museum, except something with mannequins. They'll have their name above their heads, still and wearing whatever their actual avatar is wearing. It'll be in alphabetical and numerical order. Some people would appreciate it. It just looks organized.

Thank you for reading. :3

It wouldn't let me add it before, but I checked the messages. He had spammed me 5k times with this, only to ignore me:

[Image: xUFf8M.jpg]
Hello, Cath's here.
I'm going to see what we can do for you. This sounds serious.

Hello, it's me again.
When the dev will be back, he'll look into it.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(10-29-2016, 09:13 AM)Cath Wrote: Hello, Cath's here.
I'm going to see what we can do for you. This sounds serious.

Hello, it's me again.
When the dev will be back, he'll look into it.

Thank you very much, Cath. I was afraid no one was going to see this or it'd go ignored. :3
(10-28-2016, 10:54 PM)LetchkuSnow Wrote: I've already contacted Brandon when it came to this, but it keeps happening, and I don't want to have to wait for him to get on everytime just because this is happening.

I'll try to explain the simplest way possible.

Someone is getting one multiple accounts, just to spam me invitations. This person magically appeared in my contacts and is constantly spamming my pms and my invite box, only to cancel said invite every time, so I couldn't accept, nor decline.

[Image: qU7KYD.jpg]

Before you start asking:

I have put on DnD (Do Not Disturb), It's not working. They always manage to invite and message me:

[Image: BRtYvO.jpg]

I did not add this person on my own. They somehow did it themselves, without me having to accept an invite (I did keep removing them):

[Image: nsy0Eh.jpg]

At one point, I did accept their invitation, just to see who it was. This person was in the room, before I was booted out:

[Image: G3MpYP.jpg]

I did hit ignore on this person repeatedly, It did not work:

[Image: IBqUVL.jpg]

This person proceeds to repeatedly harass me and call me names (I know, it's not a big deal with "name calling", but still. I'm not hurt, but annoyed I keep having to see it):

[Image: zb4wP0.jpg]

[Image: exYtqP.jpg]

After this person proceeded to block me, they then went crazy and decided to mess with my notification bar:

[Image: CqH1j8.jpg]

[Image: nKCmsj.jpg]

To show that this is, in fact, my account:

[Image: qYbVkZ.jpg]

So I was thinking, if something like this is happen, why not make a new inviting/friend request system, just so this doesn't happen again?

In the top right corner, there's our "Mail" tab. Why not add a tab within said mail tab?

One section will be for invitations (which will not expire until the person is offline for a certain amount of time, let's say 10 minutes), and another for friend requests (which will not ever expire, that way, no one has to worry about "missing a friend request" because they only had ten seconds to answer). This will most likely prevent lag, make it easier for organization, make it easier for people who "accidentally"/Accidentally deny and accept invitations, and help a lot with spam. You'd only be able to send invitations and requests once. No spam, unless it's in the text area (and I do type and hit enter often, so what might be "spam" to someone else wouldn't be spam for me, because I just type like that). No notifications in the chat to prevent people from typing and walking. People will not feel rushed to answer them. Also make it so, if someone is in another room, you cannot accept their invitation. And make it so the mail tab is available wherever (including in bed). I also advise putting a tab for people who have been ignored and an alphabetical tab and a search tab (for people you may have walked past and not messaged, or people you need to find again). If you really want to make a new place, make an "office" that people can go to in order to find said person (people) they're looking for. To make it interesting, make it like the museum, except something with mannequins. They'll have their name above their heads, still and wearing whatever their actual avatar is wearing. It'll be in alphabetical and numerical order.  Some people would appreciate it. It just looks organized.

Thank you for reading. :3

It wouldn't let me add it before, but I checked the messages. He had spammed me 5k times with this, only to ignore me:
We have made the developers aware of this issue and they are currentley looking into resolving this
hi effectively I have already met some.
I could ban many of these account with the help of a friend "lBayBay" and an ingame moderator brandon.
It would require a maj to put a limit of PMs and invites.
good game Big Grin (sorry for the mistake im french)

Cath's editor: corrected for the most part.
(10-30-2016, 03:39 PM)manuu Wrote: hi effectively I have already met some.
I could ban many of these account with the help of a friend "lBayBay" and an ingame moderator brandon.
It would require a maj to put a limit of PMs and invites.
good game Big Grin (sorry for the mistake im french)

Cath's editor: corrected for the most part.

I don't think banning them will really solve the problem. Brandon has banned each of them, and the person managed to get pass the IP ban and make new accounts, only to repeat the process above.
*hugs Snow*

I wish I could help
*about to kiss Snow, but...on a second thought, hugs her again Smile*
Happiness is a warm cunt
yes i know I spend 3 hours in the ban without much result xD
but can not do much else ?
Hmm, unlucky, this troll seems to be very intelligent as he/she may be changing his/her IP address, using an untraceable proxy or even a VPN (doubt it though). Unfortunately if this troll cannot go away, I could only recommend deleting this avatar and starting a new one with a different name. As much as it may suck, trying to re-friend everyone and getting your stats/clothes/items back, getting constantly harassed may feel much worse. I do feel for you, so I am willing to give you [undisclosed amount] of in-game cash to soften a possible transition, as I have accumulated a very large fund that I never use. I know that we aren't friends, however I also don't like the fact that a troll is ruining someones game play experience. Pm whenever, and we can discuss this further.
I'm very much in agreement that the PM and invite system is in desperate need of a revamp because it allows exactly this sort of situation to happen.

Also, to the hacker...

[Image: 3oy9ij.jpg]

Whatever your intent was, it backfired.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]