Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Announcement for Halloween Bash Contest
Announcement for Halloween Bash Contest
Halloween is coming soon and we can’t wait to see the incredible costumes/characters that you’ve cooked up, so grab your mask or your broom and don’t forget to participate in our Halloween Bash costume contest! We are looking for the scariest, the funniest and the most resourceful halloween costumes/characters out there.
We are calling all ghosts and creatures of the night! So creep, float or crawl on over to our Halloween Costume Party! Enter our costume contest for a chance to win some a fabulous prizes!

Upcoming Theme – Strip for me baby!
Halloween Bash Competitor Rules
Any characters are welcome. Contestants are free to choose any fictional characters from movies, TV series, video games, anime and books.

Presentation
Competitors will stand in the left side of the Bar waiting for their turn, then walk under the sign and  introduce themselves briefly (personal preference).
Competitors may tell a brief description on the character they role play or where the idea of this costume/character came from.

Scoring
Contastants will be judged by the following:
Overall appearance including complexion, skin tone, hair style and overall presentation
Ability to display the character and style (attention is focused on the confidence with which each contestant carries).
Creativity
Scariness
Cuteness

Prizes
Entries will be separated into two categories: prem and non prem.
Prizes in both categories will be the following:
1st place 10k
2nd place 6k
3rd place 4k
The winners will be invited to a VIP room after the show. Prizes will be given to the winner of each category on the pole or rodeo.

Timeline
The undertaking will begin promotly at 2:00 P.M. on Saturday October 29th
Your ghosts: HANDAAR

[Image: fRRipRc.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I hope the time and date are good for everyone Handaar wanted to try to accommodate more people since the timing of mid week contest/ fashion shows do not work for many, we hope this will be well attended and enjoyed by more and more people. That is the goal of these to bring a little fun to the MNF world. So I hope to see you there and we all can have some fun.
We're still looking for the best timing. Please feel free to drop me a message or comment on here! Smile
Announcement for Halloween Bash Contest Winners
We are pleased to announce that the winners of Halloween Bash Contest are:

Prem winners:
1. AbigailRatchFord and SecretFantasies
2. Edward22, brandon1op, ajas and Asmine
3. -Trish-, Maximus27, Mykrol and Arkann

Non prem winners:
1.Fausto
2.Nami_The_Navigator

Congratulations!
Upcoming Theme – Strip for me baby!

We would like to thank you all so much for your participation in the contest. Special thanks to the Mod brandon1op, our great judges jon-420 and Vrook, our awesome MC Kandaar and our great DJ Edward22.
Also special thank to Kandaar for all his love, support and encouragement <3
I second Hana's thoughts on the participation. Thank you to all the judges contestants and amazing DJ Ed. I would like to recognize all of the hard work that Hana puts into making these events fun for all.