Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Announcement for Best Dressed Couples/Friends Contest
Star 
Announcement for Best Dressed Couples/Friends Contest

Win a couple prize to the value of 10k for 1st place, 8k for second place and 6k for 3rd place. Best dressed Show! This is your opportunity to see the couples strutting their stuff.
Your partner/best friend has always had your back. Your partner/best friend is proud of your success. Tell us how they've helped you to achieve your goals and you could win a prize of 10k!
HANDAAR are giving you the chance to tell your best friend/partner just how much you care about them. All you have to do is to enter Best Dressed Couples/Friends Contest and tell us what's so special about him or her.

Upcoming Theme – Halloween Bash!
Best Dressed Couple Competitor Rules
• Competitors will compete in the matching outfits.
• Competitors may wear accessories.

Presentation
• Competitors will stand under the falls waiting for their turn, then walk to the bridge and  introduce themselves briefly (personal preference).
• Competitors may tell us how they've met in game.
• Competitors may surprise their partners! 
• Competitors may tell the most loving thing they can say to their partners/friends.

Scoring
Judges will be scoring competitors on the following criterias:
• Overall appearance including complexion, skin tone, hair style and overall presentation
• Ability to display the character and style (attention is focused on the confidence with which each contestant carries.)

Prizes
We will have 3 winners (prem-prem couple/friends, prem-non prem and non prem-non prem)
1st place: 10k, 2nd place: 8k, 3rd place: 6k
• The winners will be invited to a VIP room after the show. The winners will receive the prizes on the pole or rodeo.

Timeline
19th Oct, Wednesday, at 5am game time

[Image: xR9V7FW.png]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I can't wait for this and seeing all the people and the fun we have at these events.
I know that's stupid, but I just realized why it's called Handaar...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(10-11-2016, 06:01 PM)Cath Wrote: I know that's stupid, but I just realized why it's called Handaar...

Hana and Kandaar
Smile
Happiness is a warm cunt
(10-11-2016, 11:12 PM)Putita Wrote:
(10-11-2016, 06:01 PM)Cath Wrote: I know that's stupid, but I just realized why it's called Handaar...

Hana and Kandaar
Smile

We wanted one of those cute couple names like Brangelina or Bennifer and Handaar fits perfectly
I will miss this, but I hope everyone will enjoy the contest. Have fun!
[Image: download.png]
well this will be fun ;3
I would like to thank all those you participated in this event and the winners are as follows
#1 Riley-Ikeda/justsex213
#2 Tie between TreasureA/Squeek and Angel-Ikeda/Anna-Ikeda
#3 GreenGo/MittensMinx

I also would like to thank our Judges, Hana, CupidLover and Angella our MC Dude777 and photographer Slut_Maysa. A special shout out to Hana for all the hard work she has put into these events to make them successful.

Can't wait to see you all for the next one and I hope that everyone enjoys these as much as we do putting them on
Darn it, missing it again!

Idk what it is with these people at work that assume I came to work to work...outrageous right? Big Grin
I just wanted to take a moment and say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the contest as contestants or viewers as well as our Awesome judges and photographer. Smile

A very special thank you to Kandaar for all his support and love <3

Congratulations to the winners!