Forest
Vodka club
Metropolis
Western
Occidental/Desert
Meadows Park
Waterfall
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Cath's in da place!
Hello! Cath's here for another Sunday's mini thread!

I'm a bit late, I almost forgot to post this thread!

So, today's topic is... Your favorite place! 

What's your favorite place? What do you there? With whom? 

Let us know in the comment below!

By the way, if you have some suggestion about the next thread, feel free to tell me here.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I prefer the beach cause anything can happen there. Like being invited to a party or someone saying something stupid. Not to mention the glory hole mini-game.  Blush
The Alley, my sweet Alley, where I have my dear friends of so many battles... Love you All!
To be simple is to be great
(10-02-2016, 09:12 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: The Alley, my sweet Alley, where I have my dear friends of so many battles... Love you All!

Indeed my dear.. it will always be "our place".
Hugs for all the alley cats!
Every word a world
The beach and the baths mostly with my mistress and friends, sometimes we go in the cave to get high there.
Everybody wants to be a cat~~!
[Image: wY88YvB.gif]
Also, while it could very well be a turkish bath (cause it feels very middle eastern), it doesn't really have to be. Public baths weren't invented there, as they got it from the Romans (who probably adopted it from others). And now, there are tons of cultures that have public baths (that originates from different places). I think calling it a public bath was a good choice, especially since MnF isn't really in the "real world" either.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
my favorite place is the sacred mountain, i like to go up top on the mountain and just be there, its nice scenery and kind of relaxing to just hang out with friends there, or at times i'll be there with a very special someone, idk its just a nice place to be at and you dont get bothered too often with cold invites or friend requests
Hello,

I always hang in the vodka bar near the dance pole, i can use them to dance or avoid pm spam, love this colorfull place and their always someone to post some nice music
I have Many favorite places but my Top favorite, beginning with most to least are definitely the Baths, the Beach (well slightly empty beach on a less used server) and The Bridge in Meadows Park. But i chose the Beach in the pole given it was the only option that didn't require specificity.
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
did the dog make methane?