Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fuck my life (FML)
Last Thursday after sprinting to university to hand in an assignment minutes before it was overdue I lied down on the grass at university. it was a super sunny day and very relaxing...and I fell asleep. Woke up half an hour later with a sunburn down half my face and arms.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
i was camping with the oratory and i was checking all kids were asleep, i heard something in a tent so i got in and i saw two kids jerking off in their sleeping bags  Sick
(10-24-2016, 12:06 PM)Brianzolo Wrote: i was camping with the oratory and i was checking all kids were asleep, i heard something in a tent so i got in and i saw two kids jerking off in their sleeping bags  Sick

Hah! What did you expect? They're young and I also did that once!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
So, it happened to me few days ago. Some colleagues and I were going to see an Opera in Liège. But before going to see the show, we ate at a Macdonald's. Well, I was served the last and all the seats next to my friends were taken, so I had to sit on a nearby table, one of my girl friend took pity and joined me. I said: "doesn't we look like a lovely couple?" She's straight and she left to re join the other table.
But there was another group of people I knew, so I sat with them, a bit annoyed about that fact that they left me... and then, I saw them leaving the Macdonal! Without me! Without saying where they were going! I was like! "What gives?!" And a guy I knew said: "that's what you call friends?" "No" I replied. So I ate my burger really fast and went outside, phoned to my friends to know where they were.
It appeared that they went to the Quick, its like Macdonald, which was on the other side of the street.
I was really salty about that.
Did she literally leave you cause you said "Don't we look like a lovely couple?" Cause if that's the case, that's some straight up freaky homophobia if she can't handle a joke like that. xD I assume they aren't all bad, but you'll probably wanna find some other friends as well that are less douchy and more loyal. I'm not even joking, this would be me if something like that happened to me.
[Image: e15c1669b0687bf019a57cee5803fe2a87e85ab7....0&fit=max]
And to do something like that to someone else wouldn't even cross my mind, I would even go out of my way to make sure everyone could sit together... That whole situation is such a pile of salt...
[Image: 900x900px-LL-58cf3418_salt_intensifies.gif]
Anyways, point is, you deserve better!
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I deserves pepper!
you deserve the world... they deserve a good kick in 'da butt!

*hugs her tight*
To be simple is to be great
By the way, I never told her I was bi, so... yeah...
Your sexual orientation is to you and to you only, if people can't or don't want to understand that, maybe they are living in the wrong century (sadly, they are THOUSANDS, MILLIONS(?) around the globe)
And, like Emmie said, if she can't understand a simple joke like that, hun... FUCK HER! she definitely don't deserve that you call her FRIEND! *super kicking their butt's*
I hate, better, I can't stand stupid persons anymore!
To be simple is to be great
*fuckes her litteraly* yes, but our relationship has always been... special? We've known each letter for three years and I know her well, even if she doesn't know a lot about me. (I'm pretty secretive)
But it isn't a bad moment that will ruin our friendship.