Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
These are my stats
(09-14-2016, 12:02 PM)AdamJohn Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 11:45 AM)Cath Wrote: I didn't know you were wearing a hat on the picture...

yep i usually wear a lot of fedora's, got to keep up my image as an awesome Kat on the beach ;Wink me and friends were kayaking that day and decided to stop and take a picture in front of my house so it worked out beautifully and one of my favorite pictures.

*Cough* Not a Fedora *Cough*

Dude that hat is called a trilby... Old time Mobsters and Indian Jones wear a Fedora...

Pic related

[Image: fedora_trilby2_989.png]
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

I love it hahaha
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(09-14-2016, 12:06 PM)Infamy Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 12:02 PM)AdamJohn Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 11:45 AM)Cath Wrote: I didn't know you were wearing a hat on the picture...

yep i usually wear a lot of fedora's, got to keep up my image as an awesome Kat on the beach ;Wink me and friends were kayaking that day and decided to stop and take a picture in front of my house so it worked out beautifully and one of my favorite pictures.

*Cough* Not a Fedora *Cough*

Dude that hat is called a trilby... Old time Mobsters and Indian Jones wear a Fedora...

Pic related

[Image: fedora_trilby2_989.png]

i am unable to click the link and this is getting waaay off topic of this thread. when i bought the hat at a swing dance auction it had fedora on the ticket. honestly it looks just like any fedora i ever bought from a lot of places and looks just like the fedora does ingame. so semantics really? can we get back to actually discussing what this thread is about?
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
Guys, it's a hat, no need to get your panties in a twist over it. A trilby or fedora in this specific situation doesn't matter.

Fedora man asks you to calm down:
[Image: raw]
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
You've activated my Trap card!

[Image: 054273e74075166c1749ddb40487832c285de08b...fad9_1.jpg]

Edit: I thought you were my older sister >_>

[Image: 4dxHjPI.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
:o
*cold invites Fenix*
I hope your butt is ready for some love!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
[Image: ut5adUx.jpg]
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
LOOOOOOL JC I Love it! Da Strap, GOD such good memories!

Older sister? Ok why not? but...but... what about that time, you remember? in Vodka bar? a younger you? and Miss Rebecca?
Forget about it....
To be simple is to be great
(09-14-2016, 09:01 PM)Sasso Wrote: [Image: ut5adUx.jpg]

Sad part is I can't really deny this....

I am very VERY lazy and to exert the effort to have fun is.... Meh...
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile