Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Just curious... Maybe :P
Hello

I give one time my size to a girl on MNF and I will never do that again.

(I hide the names of the persons) 4-5 Months ago,I met a girl A who was really horny. She ask me to come with her friends in a room. I accepted.

I met his friends : B a girl and C a boy. We goes to the room of A
The guy C invite A first in the bed.
In this time I talked with B , she has "lesbian" in his name but she wanted to have sex with me. She explained that she was bi and desire boy too . That's ok for me... No problem.

So we goes to the bed (me and B). She ask me my size. I answered the truth.
This girl B said immediately that C has a bigger cock, then said that size mather. I ends the things quickly, I was cold like ice ...

The Girl A want to do me next. But B try to convince A in front of me not to do sex with me because I have a smaller cock then C. After a few second like that , I was so confused , that the only thing I want is to go.
But the A get rid of the B speaking, and invite me to bed... She was nice and I accepted, I had finally fun....but no more size speaking now
(04-09-2016, 05:45 PM)misslanni Wrote: I've never been interested in a guy's size just his performance with what he got.

For some reason there are guys that seem to think that telling me they're 10-12inches will flood my panties but the reality is that the Sahara Desert has never been as dry as I am when I read those lines. 

I know some women care about size and all but I'm not in that bunch. I'm rather scared of anything bigger than 7inches to be honest.

Performance is always key. It works both ways. Look at women with larger breasts compared to smaller or women with vaginas that are like black holes. Yes most men love large breasts but personally, if you are stacked with a pair that looks like Triple_D size, I'll have a hard time (no pun intended) getting my hands around them or tasting them or even sliding between them. There are plenty of anatomical differences that could be mentioned but Miss Lanni nailed it with performance and Fenix also followed up. (Yes I know I never mentioned my size for those who may point out. You'll just have to ask directly) . You can have a banging body but if you don't know how to use it, it's not that much fun or satisfying.
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

(04-11-2016, 01:04 AM)moass111 Wrote: Hello

(I hide  the names of the persons) 4-5 Months ago,I met a girl A who was really horny. She ask me to come with her friends in a room. I accepted.

The guy C  invite A first in the bed.
In this time I talked with B , she has "lesbian" in his name but she wanted to have sex with me. She explained that she was bi and desire boy too . That's ok for me... No problem.

This girl B said immediately that C has a bigger cock, then said that size mather. I ends the things quickly, I was cold like ice ...

The Girl A want to do me next. But B try to convince A in front of me not to do sex with me because I have a smaller cock then C. After a few second like that , I was so confused , that the only thing I want is to go.
But the A get rid of the B speaking, and invite me to bed... She was nice and I accepted, I had finally fun....but no more size speaking now

honestly bro...its true what you mentioned...but know this much, you dont have to feel intimidated about it...some ladies do that...i also have come across severl that say they preffer big dicks, i sometimes just wonder if they really have experienced big dicks...there are better ladies out there, so yes, to some it might matter to others it dosent Big Grin

@Fenix...ok ill just be here wetting the Sahara desert...as i keep it c(u)mming. XD
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
As I see it, why does it really matter? The initial question put forwards by Mrs Ferax I'm sure was just for fun. Hey, why not find out. But in the game, anybody who really thinks it makes any difference is, quite frankly, an idiot. It isn't two people fucking, it is two avatars.

Sure I could tell my RP partner that I have a 6 inch dick, or I could tell them I have a 14 inch dick. End of the day, it doesn't change the size of my avatar's. And same with breasts; I have asked a couple of friends, after speaking to them for a while, just as a tongue in cheek kind of thing. They agreed to share, and cool, but it still doesn't change the size of their avatar's.
(04-11-2016, 09:39 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 01:04 AM)moass111 Wrote: Hello

(I hide  the names of the persons) 4-5 Months ago,I met a girl A who was really horny. She ask me to come with her friends in a room. I accepted.

The guy C  invite A first in the bed.

honestly bro...its true what you mentioned...but know this much, you dont have to feel intimidated about it...some ladies do that...i also have come across severl that say they preffer big dicks, i sometimes just wonder if they really have experienced big dicks...there are better ladies out there, so yes, to some it might matter to others it dosent Big Grin

@Fenix...ok ill just be here wetting the Sahara desert...as i keep it c(u)mming. XD

I wasn't intimidated, more disgusted by the behavior of the girl B. She really said" Don't fuck with him, he has a smaller dick"
ah ok...well at least we know how immature she was...coz apparently she dont understand, as sharp mentioned, its just your avatar that was doing her avatar...hence...dick size just dosent even matter in this game. lol
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Maybe she goes by the idea that the avatar is you, I don't know. I'm sure she had her reasons. And we all have our own kinks and fetishes, so I think it's a bit strong to call someone immature over that. What she did wrong was making a thing out of it and trying to stop others from doing it with him over the size of his penis, cause imo, that's none of her business.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
mine is not so big 16 or 17 cm and kinda thick. it works fine for me and my partners hehe
and in the end, that's all that matters alcoholocaust!
To be simple is to be great
(08-23-2016, 01:50 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: and in the end, that's all that matters alcoholocaust!

maybe that's true but they all were seem satisfied