Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Just curious... Maybe :P
(12-27-2015, 12:41 PM)Pyrrhus Wrote: http://imgur.com/ZXoc7B1

is my cock big? i didnt measure it

Lol I was going to post the same.

Threads like this one make me wonder what's the average age of players...
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-13-2016, 09:36 AM)MsTan Wrote: For you my dears - i bra size is 80 C Cup
as for cocks, i never care about sizes, i have good sex with guys with small cocks (usually they work more, trying to compensate) and bad sex with guys with large cocks, so...i have to agree with the cliché guy!!!

Totally agree  Smile .
as for cocks, i never care about sizes, i have good sex with guys with small cocks (usually they work more, trying to compensate) and bad sex with guys with large cocks, so...i have to agree with the cliché guy!!!

I honestly never measured but an ex of mine decided to for the sake of curiousity. She measured everything from length to circumference. The last serious relationship I had was actually funny in a way. I never got dates by my physique as I am not a jaw dropping muscle man so relied on natural charm. I am stronger than I look though and have a huge amount of stamina (damn cardio) and tend to eat 6 meals a day without gaining a pound. When I weighed my self and gained 10lbs I mentioned "How can I gain weight and it doesn't show?" My now current ex answered "Cause it goes to your dick" We laughed and screwed after that comment   Big Grin
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

(04-09-2016, 10:32 AM)Sate Wrote:

I honestly never measured but an ex of mine decided to for the sake of curiousity. She measured everything from length to circumference. The last serious relationship I had was actually funny in a way. I never got dates by my physique as I am not a jaw dropping muscle man so relied on natural charm. I am stronger than I look though and have a huge amount of stamina (damn cardio) and tend to eat 6 meals a day without gaining a pound. When I weighed my self and gained 10lbs I mentioned "How can I gain weight and it doesn't show?" My now current ex answered "Cause it goes to your dick" We laughed and screwed after that comment   Big Grin
BEST. STORY. EVER.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Thanks CBM Wink Apparently it didn't help but that's a whole other issue. I should repost some of my adventures in the CW section
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

please, share, we want that, don't we?
To be simple is to be great
that sahara desert part....how am I ever going to convince my imagination to think of the right sahara desert now. lol jk jk just had to add my valuable cents Tongue XD
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
My cock size?

I wouldn't objectively know... but I'm pretty sure if Goldilocks was a real, adult girl and ended up with me after a string of lovers hung like grizzly bears, she would certainly say my dick size is "just right"  Angel Tongue Tongue .

Seriously, I never received any complaint. It rises in the morning and crows at the sun from the top of the henhouse err... sorry, I'm drifting off topic Tongue .

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Because the question was asked, 7.1 inches or 18 cm, depending on your measurement system, which I believe to be a decent size. Though I agree with misslanni, I cannot see why guys believe telling someone that their cock is so large would turn anyone on. Almost anything above 8 inches ends up being too large for most girls.
hmmm dick sizes...ohh who am I kidding...HEY DARK...keep them c(u)mming!!!
for real, I don't care (ok...not weenies, please), but like lanni, a guy send me a PM with his measurements (or a pic) interests me as much as someone send me the result of a soccer match (ok, if it was a pic of a soccer player, maybe I will be a little interested, like an oasis in the sahara desert)
To be simple is to be great