Poll: Which team?
Instinc, yellow
Mystic, Blue
Valor, Red
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pokemon Go
Yes, there are a lot of morons on earth... But at least Cath isn't one! *is starting to think that she isnt*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(09-09-2016, 04:13 PM)Cath Wrote: Yes, there are a lot of morons on earth... But at least Cath isn't one! *is starting to think that she isnt*

Lmao -Claps to Cath on the mod promo.-
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

Thank you, thank you! After some hard work, I thought that I'd be a worthy mod.
Ha! Well glad to see your hard work paid off.

I don't play pokemon go, my some friends and my niece do play, and i don't know what team they play! The are just pokemonzombie walkers Smile
I joined red when I started playing 'cause I liked how the person looked.. I do not really play anymore though. I no longer have cell service, so I just emulate it through my computer when I do, which kind of defeats the purpose of the game.. lol
I joined some factions in other games cause I liked the look regardless if they sucked or not :/

That's how I usually determine if I'm joining groups, etc., in games: the look lol
Besides to be fair Shadman killed my desire to play Pokemon Go I would never be able to unsee his versions not that it's a bad thing but still.

(09-11-2016, 01:56 PM)Infamy Wrote: Besides to be fair Shadman killed my desire to play Pokemon Go I would never be able to unsee his versions not that it's a bad thing but still.

Why?
[Image: 1932282-Gyarados-Pokemon_GO_trainer-Pork...icious.jpg]