Beaver Bash
Big Bang
Glory Hole
Booty Camp
Hungry Milf
Pink Taco (Espanol)
Tight Lipped
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What is your "Main" Server?
So in the game recently I noticed people bounce from server but always have a "Main" Server so this is to see were everyone is at.

I main Big Bang.
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

When I spent time in-game it was 99% on Beaver Bash. Mainly cause that's where the people I knew were. Tongue
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I would say my time is split 55% Big Bang, 44% Beaver Bash, and 1% across the others. But I used to always be on Beaver Bash and that is where those I prefer to spend time with are based. But there are more regular users on Big Bang.
Well thanks for contrabootin you guys.

Big Bang has always been my home, even though most of my time these days is spent on Tight Lipped or Glory Hole. For whatever reason, the beach there seems to be the most lively place -- even when you've got people arguing over pretty much nothing, it's at least entertaining.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Heh that is true JCF..

I can't remember mine... It depended of my mood, if I wanted to be in a quiet place, I'd go to a low population served, otherwise... I'd say Big Bang or Beaver Bash...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I don't really have one yet, I just kinda drift around till someone catches my eye.
Like me Fruits? -claps excited like-

you know me infamy, big bang, beach front all the way Tongue