Poll: The fav season!
Winter (is coming!)
Spring (field)
Summer (sea, sex and sun~)
Fall (leaf me alone!)
None of the above, like, seriously, why would I have a favorite one?
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Winter is coming...
Hello! Cath's here!

I'm happy to tell you that it'll be definitive, the Sunday's mini thread will go on until the end! Yup, you'll be seeing these ones forever!!! *evil laugh*

Anyway, today's topic is... Seasons!

There was a discussion about that, but I wanted to see a bigger result of who likes what and why?

So, what's your favorite season? Why? What's so special? Why not another one?

Feel free to tell us in the comments below~
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
SUMMER...SUMMER...AND MORE SUMMER

Sun, Beach, Bikinis, drinking a cold beer at the sunset, feet on the wet sand, hearing the waves, smelling the breeze... and sex!! preferably at the beach, hihihi
To be simple is to be great
You've got a point, except that I haven't tried the last thing you said...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
well, I actually never did it in the beach, near the beach, yes!, but IN the beach, no!
To be simple is to be great
Voted fall. I'm at my creative peak, the stuff I'm allergic to is dying out, and it's not oppressively cold like it can sometimes get here in New England.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
I find it best just to like/dislike them all in equal measure.
My favorite is fall cause of all the beautiful colors. After that I think summer, mainly cause of the fresh smell the grass gives off after a rainy day. Whenever it's rained, I try to take a walk in the woods and just enjoy the great air. I hate dry summers though. I would probably rate winter higher if we didn't have it most of the year.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I've made it pretty clear by now I'm not into winter

It's a neat concept, being inside where it's warm while it's raining, drinking hot chocolate and reading a book while having a snack. But it turns out Winter is nothing like that.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Honestly all seasons have their charms, so i like them all pretty equally. If i had to choose one it would definitely be summer because when running in the morning it is warmer thus easier to sweat and loose water mass, there are a lot more women on my beach in bikini's, at night on the weekends with my shows there are a lot more people who come to hear me sing cause of summer break so i get paid double if the Jazz bars are packed, the waves are bigger because it is warmer so there are more storms that make surfing really fun, and there is always an annual swing dancing competition in the summer that is always fun to dance in. i could write more reasons but you get the picture heh.
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
The nice weather is one of the reasons I dislike summer so much. It's always crap at the weekend, and then warm and sunny during the week, while I'm at work. I don't get to enjoy the nice weather. Sad
At least in the winter, when it's cold and wet, I can be happy I'm warm and dry in the office.