Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credit Card Assistance
Dear Members of MNFCLUB (mainly to the ones that bought premium themselves),
I'm having problems in getting myself an activation code for premium. I have an american express card (which Ik doesn't work) and today I just bought myself a "Vanilla" Prepaid 50 Dollar Visa Card to buy premium. I put in everything and it says  "Card declined by bank. Please try a different card."(I go on there website and put it in and it says it activated) I'd put it in two more times just to make sure and says the same thing, is anyone else having this problem or it's just me? If any admin is reading this please pm me on what to do (meaning Emmie,Vally,Kumori, and brandon1op). Thanks for reading everyone,
Mick 
(P.S. Plz pm me if there a solution to my problem, also will delete this thread when it finally works for me)
Here:
http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread....hlight=FAQ
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
thanks but sadly didn't really help with my question (Even though I send a reply on that thread, thank you for that) but it looks like it really no the answer i'm really looking for.
Well, I'm sorry if that didn't help you.
Yeah, CC Bill don't like prepaid cards, because of fraud and such. Your best bet is to find somebody you can trust to buy it for you, sbf you PayPal them the money.

Kumori has offered to help people in this way, and I have done this on a few occasions.
thank you sharp "You Smart, You (something positive because I never really talk to you), I appreciate that." Thanks for the anwser
Also Cath, you also smart, I appreciate your help.
Cath is smart! Cath is happy!

Well, if you got help, that the most important.
welp now i need someone i can trust to do it for me xd
(08-15-2016, 12:18 AM)mickboy12 Wrote: thank you sharp "You Smart, You (something positive because I never really talk to you), I appreciate that." Thanks for the answer

Handsome is something I've been hearing a lot recently Smile

In terms of people you can trust; besides any friends you have in MnF, ideally the moderators (forum and game) should be trustworthy.
I might even ask you xd