Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Finding Pose Partners
Heya Everyone, we have all seen the Thread about "Finding RolePlay Partners" started again by Emmie. There are possibly some, myself included, who don't really like role play with words but like the manual actions in the animations that this wonderful game provides, so i am creating this thread to help those kind of like minded people find partners themselves. I will start off with an example of myself for y'all to copy. This is the same format as the "Finding RolePlay Partners" uses. Feel welcome to add more to the format if you want when explaining about yourself.

In game Name: AdamJohn

Seeking: Women who like Tantric sex or likes having sex for hours and multiple orgasms using the manual actions on the poses.

Hours: Usually on around 5am to 8pm, Central Time, Sunday through Thursday. Fridays and Saturdays i am sometimes online in the morning because at night i am a singing Jazz at local jazz bars.
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
I'd like to see this thread open to discussion in addition to being a more specialized version of the RP partners thread. So to kick off discussion: Any tricks to getting things to look the way you want it? For manual poses I've occasionally brought down the graphics quality, assuming it gave me a little bit more control over its smoothness. I've also seen there's a point where it's possible to go TOO slow for a manual pose to look good; the animation's just clicking by frame by frame, but it just looks like a slow computer rather than a realistic movement.

This thread also has some good advice, and I'll toot Adam's horn for him since he posted a fair amount of it. :)
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Thank you kindly for the compliment JCF. I was hoping "Best Sexual Experience" thread would last a lot longer and help more people but unfortunately it died. If you are wanting to help people by my experience on this thread then i am all for that, i love helping people, it gives me pleasure.

Honestly i have never had any smoothness issues when going slow as possible. i usually help my partners orgasm on every pose and once they tell me they have, i go slow, in and out to help them relax till they are ready to move on to the next pose, or they are ready for another orgasm with the current pose, so i never had any complaints that it doesn't look smooth. But when experimenting going in and out as fast as possible there were points that made the movements look very artificial. I rarely go fast as possible because of that reason unless a partner wants me to. The best thing to do if you want to go fast and make it look good is to push the penis completely all the way in and only slightly move it in the vagina fast but short keeping the penis fully inside the vagina. That technique works too for stimulating the g-spot in real life.
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.