Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
male characters have it hard
no pun intended, but it feels harder to lvl my male avatar since everyone seems to just deny,add to ignore, or just pretend to be afk. What should I do?
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
(12-24-2015, 01:09 AM)magergxd Wrote: no pun intended, but it feels harder to lvl my male avatar since everyone seems to just deny,add to ignore, or just pretend to be afk. What should I do?

I'll be honest with you. If you're one of those guys that just sends random requests of friendship and cold invites to room, you will not go far. Be gentle, you first need to impress the girls with some nice chat... and learn to role play!
[Image: giphy.gif]
I got the RP down there's no doubt about that lol, but I forgot to take that other part into consideration so I'll definitely try that.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
(12-24-2015, 01:37 AM)Roberta Wrote:
(12-24-2015, 01:09 AM)magergxd Wrote: no pun intended, but it feels harder to lvl my male avatar since everyone seems to just deny,add to ignore, or just pretend to be afk. What should I do?

I'll be honest with you. If you're one of those guys that just sends random requests of friendship and cold invites to room, you will not go far. Be gentle, you first need to impress the girls with some nice chat... and learn to role play!

I quote everything and add to try these 5 simple words:

Hi babe
how are you?

sometime, they work Wink

Good luck, and have good time in the game .
(12-24-2015, 01:42 AM)V3ol Wrote:

I quote everything and add to try these 5 simple words:

Hi babe
how are you?

sometime, they work Wink

Good luck, and have good time in the game .

Hello V3OL, ive never sent an invite which hasnt been asked for, its been slow going but when ive been taken to a room or have been asked to supply one its been worth the wait, most take to RP others just describe whats happening, I spend a good bit of time on chat and have some good friends, some are with benefits, i would advise getting youself known on chat, RP a bit of a character and wait for the wanted invites!!

TheKink

She told everything. Smile Be nice and funny, it will be way more easier Smile
Well. It won't be easy anyway, since we, women, are few here. Some advice:

Never forget we are humans! Not 'chicks', not 'babes', not 'whores', not sexbots, and the most of that, we are not here to serve you. Also, don't forget, a woman in this game is usually bombarded by constant invites and incoming chats, that is mostly as simple as 'hi' or 'hi baby' (the latter is worse than just 'hi'). While there's nothing wrong in saying 'hi' (but please, don't add 'baby', it is very vulgar to call an unknown woman that way!), getting the same 'hi' 10 times in 10 seconds is repetetive and boring. You want to impress a woman? Think! And be always ready to wait, because she can be busy.

Really, if you guys think it is easy to be a woman, make a woman ava and see for yourself. I recomend that, you will see how do you really look trying to lure her in bed with cold invites and 'hi baby let's fuck'.

Women are humans! Not objects, and if you are not ready for that, you'd better play something single player, not a social mmo.
(12-24-2015, 08:27 AM)Alaw Wrote: Well. It won't be easy anyway, since we, women, are few here. Some advice:

Never forget we are humans! Not 'chicks', not 'babes', not 'whores', not sexbots, and the most of that, we are not here to serve you. Also, don't forget, a woman in this game is usually bombarded by constant invites and incoming chats, that is mostly as simple as 'hi' or 'hi baby' (the latter is worse than just 'hi'). While there's nothing wrong in saying 'hi' (but please, don't add 'baby', it is very vulgar to call an unknown woman that way!), getting the same 'hi' 10 times in 10 seconds is repetetive and boring. You want to impress a woman? Think! And be always ready to wait, because she can be busy.

Really, if you guys think it is easy to be a woman, make a woman ava and see for yourself. I recomend that, you will see how do you really look trying to lure her in bed with cold invites and 'hi baby let's fuck'.

Women are humans! Not objects, and if you are not ready for that, you'd better play something single player, not a social mmo.
I'm literally crying, in just a post you've managed to explain clearly what I've been trying to say all this time  Heart
[Image: giphy.gif]
I agree with all the ladies have said, take your time gents, spend time in chat! get to know people and wait to be invited your self. its a lot more rewarding than an XP outing with someone who has halfheartedly accepted you to get you off their back!!!!!
I don't really think you need to impress anybody. This whole cheezy action movie mentality seems to be pervasive. You don't need to make shallow complements or come up with ridiculous pickup lines. If you are there to rp, just share your idea in a clear way and ask them if they'd like to discuss it further, simple as that.