Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average
FAQ
Hello,

I paid for premium certificate more than 2 days ago and received nothing until now.

Please check
As it says in the FAQ in the first post, contact Support or send a PM to Emmie or Vrook.
Alright, I've seen JCF's answer and acknowlegded it. But this problem is that keeps happening over and over. You really need to fix this issue. I promised a prem code to someone months ago and I still can't give it to her. All you do is refunding me while all I want is to finally give her that code. This is getting really aggravating, to put it mildly. Yes I contacted support already, like the 2 others attempts...
Sadly, we can't do much more about it, than guiding you to support, since we are not handling selling aspects of the game.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Okay, I dont know where should I write this so I'm doing it here.

As you can see in the video i'm being harrassed in-game, and the only way to actually avoid it is by switching to do not disturb with tab.

To resolve this, I think the add to ignore checkbox should also be present in the denied invitation dialog.

https://mega.nz/#!oyIwTSzC!2K783YANWSvUq...PX_URASGz8

Thanks for your time
File a bug report using the link in the lower right-hand corner of the screen, mark it critical, and put that link in the report.
What is the best way to cancel a premium subscription?  I currently have a 6 month subscription with about 4 months left.  Do I need to send an e-mail to the Gmail account?  Or do I need to just order a stop payment through my bank?
Cancel it via CCBill, they even have a form for it.

https://support.ccbill.com/
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Hi there. Please i need help. I recently bought a premium for 1 month. So when i made the purchase i used my normal mail wich i usually use to transactions. But i didnt know that i had to use the email wich my avatar is from. So how do i activate the premium with my avatar?. Like i said when i made the purchase i used another email.
You're going to have to send an email to Support at team.mnfclub@gmail.com to get that sorted out, Kat.