Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Houses/Own-able Properity
Well I would love to buy myself a house but I imagine they'd need to implement a better way of making money before houses are even considered, especially since for ppl to make anywhere near 180,000 would be stripping or having several accounts to transfer money
For most of us it'd be a pain in the ass to get that far
Dedication pays off
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
I also would love to own a house because it would give people a firm plant on their "Home Server" Also owning a house should most likely be limited to 1 server meaning the house you buy on a server (Big Bang for example) means you can't buy a house on anther server (Beaver Bash) with that being said I also think that your home server (The one you own the house on.) Means you get priority to that server meaning there should be reserve slots for house owners so they can always get into that server.

To limit people of houses I guess would be.... Ok? I don't think personally it's a good idea but I think if you do that you should a have different size houses to buy such as a apartment to a 2 story or multi bedroom house. I think also that in order to make sure if it's limited it's a fair market per say that you should be taxed or (Made to pay rent) failure to do so would mean the seizing of your house (Foreclosure in a sense) So that would prevent people buying a house then delete the toon or leave the game never to return so then you have these houses in friggen limbo and that would stop that.

Anyway that is my 2 cents on that part at least.

For being able to customize your house YES PLZ YES.. Your house should come with base furniture to start you out and you can buy new things to put in as options to replace the base things.

For the ikea mini game that would be kinda funny but lil to annoying.
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

Should they also include a bank for mortgages, along with credit ratings to ensure we can afford the repayments?
Naw Fruits now you just turned it up to 11 having a monthly rent payment on the size of your house should be enough to keep the houses fair for all to have a chance.

I would imagine if this was going to happen it would be a ways down the road, but it would be awesome to have your own place Big Grin
Aye but I am afraid what it will do is eliminate the need for a hotel room..

If it happens, it'll be for premiums, so the hotels are still relevant.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
And not every premium will be able to afford a house. I certainly won't. Not that I even pay for hotel rooms, but that is beside the point.