Poll: In yo face!
Yes, I like seeing my partner's face
No, I don't want to see my partner's face
It doesn't matter
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Facing the reality
I do not like sharing pictures of myself therefore I prefer not to have my partner show themselves. If they show a photo to me they are obviously expecting something back, of which i am too reserved to give.
I don't think is about online, but when you're having sex with a person in real life. I have full respect for not wanting to show pics of yourself to random people online. I think it's good! But slightly besides the point on this thread.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I always end up doing both. It's usually a pretty predictable pattern we follow like reverse cowgirl to cowgirl, doggy, and finishing with missionary. I know my girl says she likes looking into my eyes towards the end. And I know I love reverse cowgirl but it seems like the change of pace is what keeps things interesting for us.
I am the queen of misunderstanding threads.
To stay on-topic, yeah, I do like looking at each other during, when it is of convenience! I really don't mind eitherway. Certain bits are a lot more sensual if you look at each other.
mlem
Heart 
Of course I like to watch my sex partner 'reactions', that is very important for me, although, the use of a blindfold could be very pleasant, occasionally, OK?, occasionally...
To be simple is to be great
origami 16 page book origami flower garland origami sushi tampa origami star instructions origami crane and frog origami 4 kids