Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A challenge based off boredom. Let's see who wins.
This may come off as self centered...But I don't really care. Here's a challenge for people who claim to be really horny for me and want to "ravage me"/"test me out".  

If you can name 20 personal fun facts about me (not in general facts) without fucking up, in detail, I'll have sex with you.

The rules are: You may not approach me if you type in simple text lingo (when having a serious conversation, not in general). You must speak English, I can't stand the illiterate. You cannot pull up multiple answers from the same topic (like, "First answer: You like the color ****. Second answer: You also like the color *****.)  You may not cold invite/friend request me, or your entry will be denied. Also, no flirting or grabbing me. If we had bad blood in the past, your entry is also void.

Your hint is: A Occasional Wellsprings (Mix The Letters Around. If you need another hint, /maybe/ I'll update this.)

This is for me being bored and wanting to see if there is anyone that can use their brains on here. Tongue Have fun. I'm always in The West for questions, comments, and concerns.
(07-21-2016, 03:51 AM)LetchkuSnow Wrote:
You must speak English, I can't stand the illiterate. 

Firstly, genuine illiteracy is a disability; saying you can't stand the illiterate is the same as saying you can't stand wheelchair users or the blind.

Secondly, you are implying that anybody who doesn't speak English is illiterate. What about those for whom English is not a first, second, or even third language? We've been before, Letchku. Stop insulting people just because they haven't yet mastered a language that is not their mother tongue.
I do have a couple of questions. Why would somebody who's has had bad.blood with you in the past even want to enter? Is it really necessary to make their entry 'void'?

And how is being able to read your blog or whatever showing an ability to 'use their brains'? I'm fairly sure that if somebody wanted to show that they have some amount of intelligence they would do something a little more fulfilling and worthwhile than getting involved in this.

And of course, it's rather hypocritical of you to demand people 'speak English' because you can't stand the 'illiterate' when your own threads, posts and your profile all contain serious grammatical errors. There we go, fact #1: you are a hypocrite. Oh my, this is fun Smile
Lol by the word challenge, I thought it's a sex fight Roleplay  Tongue Tongue Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(09-25-2016, 07:25 PM)MahamKhan Wrote: Lol by the word challenge, I thought it's a sex fight Roleplay  Tongue Tongue Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

IS IT?
I'm pretty sure this challenge is long-gone. Show's over -- you don't have to go home, but you can't post here.

And please be careful about bumping threads older than a month.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]