Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real life stories
Aight, so I'm making a thread for people to share any real life stories. 
Try to share the most extraordinary ones, either the funniest or the weirdest. I'm guessing some people have a lot of stories to tell, so try to keep it to the most interesting ones. ^^

If there already exists a thread like this, please comment that quickly.

Right, so, I'ma start off by telling a story that happened in junior high. I was about 15 years old. 

In this story there are two characters I'll need to name, I'll call them Mr. Facefart and Mr. Cooldude.
Reason for the name "Mr. Facefart" was because his breath smelled of fart, I remember that very well. Mainly because he'd always come really close to your face when speaking to you. I didn't like this guy very much. This guy is also the "villain" in my story. 
Mr. Cooldude is a neutral character in this story, he was a friend of mine who had a different classroom. He's not really doing anything in this story. 

Anyways, 15 year old Erotic, his friends and Mr. Facefart are sitting in their classroom. It's lunch time and we're talking some shit. 
Erotic remembers something that happened some time back, like a week back. 5 to 7 days before. 

What happened was that young Erotic was at school and he had to take a piss, right before class started. 
He went into the men's room and there were two stalls. One was locked and the other was open. Figuring there was only one option to go with, he went with the unlocked one, obviously. He unzips his pants and starts doin what he went there for. 
Right when the piss hits the water, Erotic hears from the other stall "Erotic, is that you?". Now, Erotic didn't see who was in the other stall when he came in. Neither could the other guy see him. Erotic was confused and a bit baffled, he didn't answer the other person, he just kept on with his business. Weirded out, to say the least. 
He finished his business and, of course, the other guy had left before he was finished. He could therefore not determine who the other person was. 

This was the story Erotic told his friends, and Mr. Facefart, during lunch. The ones who heard the story were also confused, "how did he know it was you?" and "why would he open contact with you when you're in the toilet?" were the questions Erotic received after telling the story. They were all very confused. 

The next day! It's lunchtime again. Erotic, his friends and Mr. Facefart gather together again to eat and talk some more trash. 
Mr. Facefart then opens up with saying he's got a story to tell. Excited everyone tunes in, only to be weirded out. 
The story Mr. Facefart starts off by telling, is the exact same story that was told the day before. Only difference was that Mr. Facefart had swapped Erotic with himself. And remember, he told his story to the exact same people from the day before. 
Erotic confronts him and tells Mr. Facefart that he had copied the story from him, but Facefart denied that. 
"I heard this story from Mr. Cooldude" said Facefart, trying to defend the obvious thievery. 
No one said anything else, Erotic only shared some confused looks with his friends. He later met up with Cooldude and told him what had happened, asked him if he had heard the story about the creepy guy in the stalls. Of course not, Cooldude had never heard that story before.
I suppose I could tell the story of how me and Abby broke her coffee table.

It was a hot summer afternoon, and we were out in the garden making things even hotter. It started out as just some naked sunbathing on her decking, but after a bit of kissing and fondling, we ended up using ice lollies (or popsicles, if you are American) on each other. Lips, nipples, clits and pussies – no ass play, strangely. After an hour or so we took things inside. We were very sticky from the ice lollies melting over us, and the sweat and other fluids, so we had a cold shower, which ended up being pretty hot as well.

Tired, exhausted even, we went down to the living room, relaxing on the couch. We snuggled and kissed and then inevitable started getting horny again. A bit of nipple play, clit teasing and fingering followed, before we ended up scissoring. It’s not easy on a couch, certainly not Abby’s old one, so we moved onto the large glass coffee table. It was pretty big, rectangular, about two feet wide and 4 foot long.

It had always looked strong and sturdy, but it had never supported too young women going hard at each other before. Long story short, the two legs at the end Abby was closer to buckled bent inwards. The table collapsed and we slid down the smooth (and obviously very wet) glass surface. Abby screamed as she fell and landed on her back – I landed on her, giggling. She tried to get up, but I had always been the stronger of the two, so I pinned her down and kissed her, our pussies still rubbing against one another. We carried on making love right there.

We went out the next day to buy a new coffee table. We got a solid oak table, and gave it a very thorough test that evening…
Sweet! Now I know where I'll write my story about Rome!

By the way, have you thought of being reimbursed? Lol. I didn't know there was a coffee table.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Живые цветы от проверенных поставщиков с заказом в Санкт-Петербурге ежедневно.

Большой выбор цветов всё для Вас!
Закажите <a href=https://allo-ufa.ru/>ремонт стиральных машин в уфе на дому</a> по доступным ценам. Выезд мастера бесплатный