*Can Roleplay.
*Debate.
*Enjoy Storytelling/Random Discussions.
*Organize Events.
*Want To Make New Friends.
*Usually has Topics To Discuss.
*Geek Out About Anything.
*Come and Relax.
*(Bonus) Kinky/Interested In BDSM (Not Slutty)

Hmm. Could you please define what you mean 'slutty' and explain why slutty people would not be welcome? I know many people who would generally be classed as slutty, but would fill all other criteria. Also, I'm a but confused why RP skills and an interest in BDSM would matter if the group isn't about sex...

See, I'm great at debating, I speak English 'properly' (I use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation, most of the time, which is what I assume you mean, although I do fall foul of the occasional typographical error), I guess I'm pretty good at organising things when I want to be, I like making new friends, I can geek out about a lot of things (not literally anything, because being interested in everything would be boring), I can easily come up with topics to discuss, I love random discussions, I'm good at RP and I enjoy coming and relaxing. BDSM isn't really my thing, but I'm definitely not slutty.

So I probably would fit it well with this group/club thing, but I would require the aforementioned queries, as well as any others that may need raising, answered before I commit to this. You seem to be putting a lot of thought, time and effort into this, so wouldn't want to join without being certain I could offer the same enthusiasm.

Many thanks,

BNG

Meaning we don't want sluts coming into the club, people that hit on everyone and just there to get some extra xp and/or get their dick/pussy wet. Rp isn't just for sex. BDSM isn't just about sex.