Poll: Are you excited
Finally
Why not a New Pose
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Shooting Gallery Minigame being finished
i want a free pose for female character
they gain exp for nothing in free mode:p
yay a new minigame Big Grin also can you guys have defeat animations to it like pay to have bdsm animation for 100 or 200 $. and also strip features Big Grin (will be like level 3 or 5+ or premium Big Grin)
Maintenance is happening!!!Hopefully, the patch will soon follow.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
does anyone if u can fuck the npc lady at the shooting gallary
(07-21-2016, 03:23 AM)subgirl25 Wrote: does anyone if u can fuck the npc lady at the shooting gallary

at the moment, it only seems to be a stripping and shooting game.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
Another big disappiontment from developers of this game .
(07-21-2016, 08:46 AM)Blck Wrote: Another big disappiontment from developers of this game  .
It could've been worse lol but I do agree kind of a let down, need something new and more exciting than what they've released so far
It's not that bad. But again it's a hot girl there and we get Abdul and Boobige. Great Sad
It's not that bad, but not that good either. Kind of a letdown after all I have pictured what could have been like
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
The indoor range leaves much to be desired, if you are a long range shooter.

Do a little more homework, if you care.