Would you kindly fuck off and leave?
Our suburbs are all wicked pretty.
Welcome to our majestic city.
Now please stop making it so shitty.
We never thought you would believe
"Welcome to our majestic city!"
Would you kindly fuck off and leave?
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
I have to stifle a giggle, this is both amusing and interest arousing. I can't help but wonder to whom this was directed to.
The message seems to be one that makes me nervous given the current political climate in which I live.
Isn't that the truth, "welcome and fuck off" are two dissonant thoughts and yet... that's how people are treated. Beckoned to come, to join, to be a part of something - and then summarily told to eat a bag o' dicks and take a hike. Can't catch a break. Either in the politcal grand scheme of things, or a more contained personal social environment.
Well, sat around me now at work are my team. Pretty much all migrants. And whilst I am from this country I'm not native to this city (or even region). So those kind of sentiments are ones I see fairly often. Unfortunately mostly at the moment from people in positions of power.
I sympathize, and given the country in which you now reside, I can understand the sentiments. It's rough out there man, funny how we cannot escape such realities even in the pit of a game focused on sexual appetites. *Shrug* I can't offer much comfort, but you're welcome to hugs anytime, just ask for 'em.
Thanks man, I will attempt to halt my natural tendency to hijack with immediacy.
I feel an urge to participate in this lavish conversation. It would seem to me the composition revolves around xenophobia, please express if this is a wrong conclusion. 
Do I also sense a bit of satire in the poem or is this purely serious-minded? 
I am also curious to know if this creation was fueled by one or several specific events, or perhaps is a remark on mentioned social behaviour in general. 
Please advice me regarding this matter. ^^ 

[Image: 873446.jpg]
(07-07-2016, 12:58 PM)EroticUdyr Wrote: I feel an urge to participate in this lavish conversation. It would seem to me the composition revolves around xenophobia, please express if this is a wrong conclusion. 
Do I also sense a bit of satire in the poem or is this purely serious-minded? 
I am also curious to know if this creation was fueled by one or several specific events, or perhaps is a remark on mentioned social behaviour in general. 
Please advice me regarding this matter. ^^ 

[Image: 873446.jpg]

Udyr, I dedicate this poem to your troops currently invading my provinces  Big Grin
I feel like I don't get...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!