Poll: Friend's level
Agree
Disagree
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relation level
hi guys , 

if it will be fun or intresting , how about to make a level gage between the friends in the game?

i think it will be more intresting to gain your level with specific person/s , for exp passing through friend lev , crash lev, love lev , passion lev ,, even getting married ; ) or sexbodies

until now , all of the friends are the same in the friend list , no diff between those that you are always in touch with,, and those that you forgot about them already  Dodgy

plz leave your openion here  Idea
I'm not sure to understand. You want the possibility to classify the people in your friendlist (lovers, sexfriends, barely known, etc...)?
If yes well, why not? Good idea I think, especially for those who have lot of pages of friends ^^
(12-22-2015, 07:19 AM)Tao Wrote: I'm not sure to understand. You want the possibility to classify the people in your friendlist (lovers, sexfriends, barely known, etc...)?
If yes well, why not? Good idea I think, especially for those who have lot of pages of friends ^^

nope , i ment that u pass through these levels (friend,crash,love...) with the person that you are into him *level for your relation with him*
Ok I got it. Hmm. Why not! Could be fun Smile
Wouldn't it go against the freedom to choose the kind of relationship you have with other people ?
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
I think about it more like an esthetic feature finally. In fact you're still free to have the relationship you want ^^
The idea is good,
a way to differentiate between friends would be useful...
...but only if you can set it yourself...
...I have friends with whom I've never had sex,  Blush
in games terms,  Tongue
only text!  Big Grin
[Image: Lucien-92815-Assimilation.jpg] 'Assimilation' by Lucien, Hentai Foundry
I agree, but not completely.
This system could be useful, but that's even true that sometimes you can have more fun with people that maybe logged in 2-3 times, so in that case the level between you and them would be low if only based on how many times you had sex together.
And then I don't get while someone should have the "Getting married" status in a sex-game. It sounds like a "The Sims" thing and that's not the same game.

I usually delete people that never chatted a single time even after weeks, or that didn't particularly impressed me, otherwise I always keep max 15-17 pages, no more than those. And I always add or get added after sex, or an interesting conversation (rp or not).

(12-22-2015, 08:56 AM)Maryannae Wrote: ...but only if you can set it yourself...
...I have friends with whom I've never had sex,  Blush
in games terms,  Tongue
only text!  Big Grin

That's another good point.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I like the idea of leveling relationships, but what would help more would be the ability to add notes in your friends list.

This way you can keep track of alts of other people. Or those that really impressed you. Or just make a special note. Like some of the people I know their main language is German, but they speak English well enough that I wouldn't have known at first. Being able to just make notes on your friends would help you organize them better.
Or just being able to create lists of of friends to organize them would be a good beginning.
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]