Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is CCbill safe?
I really want to support this game and get premium. At first I was opting to just use a prepaid card to pay for the premium, but then i found out that the charge would be international( or something because the card was blocked that's what the card company told me). So I went to get a greendot card only to have it turned into another non reloadable and cant be internationally used card due to the site failure to verify my info. So now my only option is to use an actual or find some other method. My question is whether or not CCbill is even safe enough to use a real card for. If you guys have any recomendations for cards i can use that would be great.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
I might suggest, buying the certificate with the prepayed card. or something like that. that way you can support without worrying about doing to much.

its whawt I and apparently alot of others did.
(12-22-2015, 04:44 AM)shylvana Wrote: I might suggest, buying the certificate with the prepayed card. or something like that. that way you can support without worrying about doing to much.

its whawt I and apparently alot of others did.

what prepaid card did you use? I tried using a visa prepaid but since the transaction is considered an international charge. It won't go through as the visa prepaid I got does not allowed international use.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
I use CCbill since years without any problems. It's safe and easy to cancel. Smile
I used CCbill many times before this and never had any issues.
I fully agree with Tao on this one. Safe and very easy to handle.
Pretty much open to everything. Feel free talk to me anytime
(12-22-2015, 01:21 AM)magergxd Wrote: I really want to support this game and get premium. At first I was opting to just use a prepaid card to pay for the premium, but then i found out that the charge would be international( or something because the card was blocked that's what the card company told me). So I went to get a greendot card only to have it turned into another non reloadable and cant be internationally used card due to the site failure to verify my info. So now my only option is to use an actual or find some other method. My question is whether or not CCbill is even safe enough to use a real card for. If you guys have any recomendations for cards i can use that would be great.

I used CCbill with my credit card, no problems from my part!
Yeah I used my credit card (not debit card) when I made the purchase using CCBill. The only issue I had was my bank calling me to verify I made the charge. Once I said yes they let it go through no problem.
CCBill is perfectly safe, it's an old billing operator, but make sure you are not from any of the countries they blocked from transactions. If you are from such country, even your real card won't work.
(12-23-2015, 01:38 AM)Alaw Wrote: CCBill is perfectly safe, it's an old billing operator, but make sure you are not from any of the countries they blocked from transactions. If you are from such country, even your real card won't work.

I'm from the USA and it seems to block my card
Funky shades are always a must!  Cool
Certificate wont charge me automatically if i just want to test premium not actually have it forever right?!