How ever will I live?
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
As a Brit, I must applaud the sarcasm. *politely applauds*
Haha, kudos!

Troll, troll, troll your quote,
Highlight up a meme,
Merrily, merrily, wearily, wearily,
Life is just a news stream.

Ah! trolls, even that I missed (I found one Saturday night and I had so much fun messing around with him)...the small things are the tasty of them all!!!
To be simple is to be great
Trolls! *Shakes fists*
I know how it kills you~ I'm planning my own funeral atm
It's all a matter of perspective.

If you're a normal (overrated) person, with IRL obligations, with work, with family and a social life, you even within yourself find it pointless to troll, bully or show off on the internet. We've all seen it around.

Dwelling on it, expressing frustrations through any medium, to anyone left to listen, etc... all those end up consuming this hypothetical "you".

Imho, best way to go about it is simply ignore it, one of the advantages of the internet being this capability (of irl phasing someone out) and keep doing your thing! Big Grin

The views and opinions in this post are my own and in no way reflect upon others. The characters and incidents portrayed in this post are fictitious. No identification with actual persons, places, and products is intended or should be inferred.

I fully agree that we shouldn't let trolls get to us. It can be hard to resist at times, but that's what they want. Some people who may be in a bad spot or whatever though, can take things the trolls say to heart, and feel even worse. So sometimes if you see a person getting trolled, they might need some supportive words to feel better (or some sort of help). Much like with bullying and so on.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Big Grin 
Kind words and the support of friends, even that of strangers at the time, has always proven paramount during both instances, in dealing with various forms of trolling (as the topic is being brought up above). 

Personal experience speaks when I say that "the disheartening sentiment" one gets when powerless in front of the powerful or the trollable (should be a word) can only be compensated through support and reassuring from friends. 

But I think JCF (in knowing him) didn't want this all to be so gloomy...so here's the "world famous" J.Fridman  Big Grin

http://imgur.com/gallery/HdqAh

http://imgur.com/gallery/NnRGN

*links shared for comedic non commercial purposes*

The views and opinions in this post are my own and in no way reflect upon others. The characters and incidents portrayed in this post are fictitious. No identification with actual persons / virtual representations there of and products is intended or should be inferred.

(06-29-2016, 10:30 AM)Barbiesque Wrote: Kind words and the support of friends, even that of strangers at the time, has always proven paramount during both instances, in dealing with various forms of trolling (as the topic is being brought up above). 

Personal experience speaks when I say that "the disheartening sentiment" one gets when powerless in front of the powerful or the trollable (should be a word) can only be compensated through support and reassuring from friends. 

But I think JCF (in knowing him) didn't want this all to be so gloomy...so here's the "world famous" J.Fridman  Big Grin

http://imgur.com/gallery/HdqAh

http://imgur.com/gallery/NnRGN

*links shared for comedic non commercial purposes*

The views and opinions in this post are my own and in no way reflect upon others. The characters and incidents portrayed in this post are fictitious. No identification with actual persons / virtual representations there of and products is intended or should be inferred.

You killed me, that was awesome!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!