You should temper your expectations,
Of a slow clap.

So when you to your hopes cling,
That your performance did take wing,
Be careful of your  foundations,
And wary of hidden frustrations,
Question what you're receiving,
If its a slow clap.

And to everyone who voted to leave the EU. A slow clap. From a Brit.
I changed my signature in honor of this day! xD Or rememberance or whatever. I'ts kinda sad though, I have a lot of friends in the UK.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
*Cries* I really am considering just leaving before I can't.
Will still take a while before the changes can be noticed and hopefully the negotiations will go over well. But I've heard the Dutch politicians are pretty aggro on UK right now. :/
Yeah. I don't speak dutch though. I can get by in French and am learning German. So that should give me enough options.
English gets you pretty far as well tbh. ^^
Well, yeah, English is useful for work anywhere. French and German cover most of the other countries I would like to live except the scandanavian ones, but I''m not learning your crazy lingo.
I'll only say this : it sucks whenever people that have to live with a decision for an odd 15-20 years make it for those that will have to live with said decision for 50+ years and some.

(06-25-2016, 11:16 AM)Barbiesque Wrote: I'll only say this : it sucks whenever people that have to live with a decision for an odd 15-20 years make it for those that will have to live with said decision for 50+ years and some.

Precisely!
24% of 18-24 yr olds voted to leave, compared to 60% of 60+ yr olds. The oldies won't live to see the consequences, while the young people must live with them.
Just to say, I talked about this with some friends during an evening filled with beers. But it will have some much bad consequences, that I don't know how people voted that...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!