Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't know if this was asked but....
I have full reigns in reporting someone for suddenly being pm'ed non requested links to pics of genitalia right? I mean, seriously? The pic is probably not even him/her. Now I know at this point I can simply assume any links sent to me at this point aren't going to be pretty and I can just not click them, but sending links without asking should still be addressed. Thoughts?
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
I think it is best to just ignore these people. I don't believe it's a bannable offence. If you ask them to stop and they continue to send links, then that could be treated as harassment, and becomes a bigger issue. But just sending one non requested image isn't the sort of thing the moderators are likely to punish somebody over.
Alright, thanks for the help Sharp!
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
I think we can deal with them. Once you open a couple of links, you know how it is and just ignore them, there is no harm, in my humble opinion.
Furthermore, it is not that easy to follow the links, since they are not clickable links, so, opening them is up to you