I keep imagining if you feel it too
You're so close to me at times
And now I'm confused

I enjoy your company more than usual
I don't know if that means I'm in love
But if you feel the same
Let us give this moment a place to grow
[Image: dragon_age_inquisition___morrigan_face_b...874x56.png]
Nice piece Altaria Starfire Wink A budding love and wondering f it is mutual... I hope the words do not fall on deaf ears.
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

Ahhh, that moment... I hope that whatever it is you are feeling has a chance to grow, and is returned by the object of your (more than) affection.
It can be a tricky place, first being unsure of another's feelings, and then being unsure of your own, not knowing just how deep they go.
But yes, give it time, nurture it, let it grow.
*sniff sniff* I had such grand plans for you, my dragon. We would get hollywood contracts. Make dragon movies and be famous! But now I've lost you to some... Some... Some evil monster! >:c
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Hey! Alt is back in the business, what a lovely piece you wrote my dear, I say...GO FOR IT! we only live once *crossing fingers for you*
To be simple is to be great
Thank you for this very nice poem Altaria and the for the feeling and message of timid hope.
[Image: cfd78d6032e3a46782c19925f20de145.jpg][Image: Blue-Dragon-Wallpaper-High-Definition-728x450.jpg]
Sounds like the start of a very human and powerful experience...
Wishing you all it can bring you Smile
Every word a world
I am a pessimist. A staunch believer in Murphy's Law - after all, I find a strange psuedo-safety in knowing that once the worst happens it can't possibly get worse. That having been said, I do wish that the subject of your (heightened?) affection brings you plenty of joy and that for once you can be an exception to the rule as opposed to a victim of it. After all, hope is such a beautiful and human expression. Here's looking at you kid!
“If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does.” 

― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
I also hope that whatever feelings you have also get the chance to take root and grow in the quiet moment that is provided.