Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Gaming! Discussion
I've been playing a bit of Town of Salem which has been a lot of fun! My username is EmmieTheSneak on there if anyone wants to add me and play some sometime. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(05-23-2016, 01:31 PM)Sharp Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 01:04 PM)Emmie Wrote: And I dislike game series that come out once a year. Ofc they're gonna be recycles, no way you have time to build a new game from scratch over just one year...

The only exception to this really is the sports games, such as Fifa, Madden, PES, NHL, etc.. These generally just build on the previous platform. I do feel at times they should just offer updates for the existing game for those that don't want to pay £40/$60 every year, but it's easy money for them to make by releasing a brand new game each time. Plus, repetition isn't really something to complain bout in a sports game, because obviously all you are ever going to do is play a match, then another, then another.

In my opinion yearly sports games are even worse. If football hasn't changed  much over the last 250 or so years, so where can sports games go (*Looks suspiciously over at Rocket League*). Maybe if you care enough that it makes a difference if you're playing as the official team of Bosnia & Herzegovina or whatever means you're willing to spend another $90 on the same game every year.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Shit...I don't have time for games, I used to play FM and occasionally NFS most wanted, but it was a long time ago.

As for my kid, he have a lot of games, from war to wrestling, soccer, basket, cars, you name it, I don't really know the names, I just buy them, LOL
(05-24-2016, 04:20 AM)Sasso Wrote: In my opinion yearly sports games are even worse. If football hasn't changed  much over the last 250 or so years, so where can sports games go (*Looks suspiciously over at Rocket League*). Maybe if you care enough that it makes a difference if you're playing as the official team of Bosnia & Herzegovina or whatever means you're willing to spend another $90 on the same game every year.

Well, better graphics? Better gameplay? Taking out features that people didn't like and adding new ones in? Also, in football for example, the teams in each league and division change. Teams get promoted, relegated, enter into different continental competitions. Players switch clubs, retire, new players get promoted from youth teams. Some players improve abilities, some seem to drop down a level or two. And actually, rules and laws get changed quite often.

The only sports game I play is Fifa, and it evolves year on year. Fifa 16 included international women's teams. They revamped a lot of the controls and playing styles, made the AI better. The graphics were enhanced and they added a huge number of 'real' football stadiums. I think sports games are the ONLY games where a new release each year is actually necessary, not just acceptable.
As someone that doesn't play official sport games I'm probably blindly criticising something I don't understand and isn't for me. To your average Joe like me it doesn't seem worth it, but I can't speak for anyone that is really dedicated to it.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Why is CoD so hated? I know the answer, but I want to hear your point.

Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Repetitive, unorginal, over priced, halfassed, kinda racist, big American stiffie and now every other triple A game that isn't Call of Duty "isn't call of Duty enough"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCtbhjDcTNI
I just got Overwatch :o
I have game history, from arcade machines Double Dragon, Golden Axe, Pong etc, to commodore, if anybody remember Smile
Then PS1, Crash Bandicut, Tony Hawk, Colin McRae Relly, Tenchu, Parasite Eve (on japanese lol), Metal Gear Solid (Snake bad ass!) and PS2: GTA, Resident Evil serie, Silent hill serie and much more. Then ofc PS3 Red Dead redemption, Uncharted series, NBA2K, Heavy Rain, Mafia II, and how can i forget days and months in front of PES series Smile Now i own PS4 and cant wait to see what they will make for my black friend.

But the best game I ever playd, and there is a lot of games I played, are Last of Us. Great graphic, trilling gameplay, and magnificent story, make this game NMB 1 in my play book Smile
Shadow rider
Some games I either played or like.

Retro game:
  1. Crash bandicoot (played)
  2. Frogger (played)
  3. Mario (played)
  4. Sonic (played)
  5. Tomb Raider (played)
Actual game:
  • FPS
  1. Battlefield (tried, never again, i'm so bad at it)
  2. NOVA (a tablet game i tried)
  3. Bioshock (like)
  4. Dishonored (like)
  5. Fall out (like)
  • Simulator
  1. Goat simulator (like)
  2. Yandere (like)
  3. Eurotruck (like)
  • RTS
  1. Settler (played)
  2. Warhammer (like)
  3. Any from Total War (like)
  4. Simcity (played)
I'll edit it later, I played other games too.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!