• 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Gaming! Discussion
Well my most top games are
Devil May Cry series
Far Cry Primal
Watch Dogs 2
Quantum Break
................. last but my its my most favorite is Infamous second son 2
Uhm, I was always a strategy games lover, I literally played only strategy for many years.
Series like Age of Empires (from one to 3, rip Ensemble), Empire Earth (all three, but the third sucked), Starcraft (loved the first, even more the second), Supreme Commander (first was more challenging, second was more fun), Warhammer 40k Dawn of War (first was more complete, had all races/armies, second was enjoyable, hoping well for the third), Total War Games (I've played all of them from Rome to Warhammer, besides Napoleon; Empire was a piece of crap, Napoleon was basically a spinoff of it), Rise of Nations, Age of Mythology and Sid Meier's Civilization (i love V and Beyond Earth, VI is BAD).

Recently I've started playing tons of different games from MMORPGs (WoW, FFXIV, Tera, SWTOR, Warframe) to FPS (Battlefield 1, love the WWI setting), but my current favorite game and my most played game on Steam is Eternal Crusade Warhammer 40k.
I feel like I haven't posted on here in a while so hey all. I've recently managed to get The Sims 2 working on my windows 10 again after 2 LONG YEARS (I'm annoyed by how easy it was, all I had to do was find the right file patch to overwrite the updater. This is like the 15th fix that I tried). Needless to say I'm pretty happy.

I only however have 1 expansion (apartment life) with me, because I didn't want to have to take 16 expansion packs around what me wherever I went, so I'm waiting on a friend to get his games back so I can install them on my laptop in exchange for installing his game for him. I really need to do this before I can do anything else with the game because I have about 9Gb of mods, and I need to clean it out, but I need all the expansions to be able to tell which items work and which don't. The game is currently somewhat glitchy so I need to do alot of tweaking, but I cant untill I get those expansions.

I'm looking into how to give women in my games penises. There's a few good mods for penises (This one is the best http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=170765 ) but they only for guys (I mean, no real surprises there..). There are a few mods to give female penises ( http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=170294 ), however they use a much older model than the Skaarj token does, so I'm going to have to do this one myself. If anyone has any ideas how, I'm all ears.

Also, I've been playing alot of Killing Floor 2 again. I'm working on getting the Hell on Earth achievements, problem being I don't actually have a proper team :/
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
I used to play it a lot with friends before, Support is best class! Tongue
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I'm getting my support up! I'm at level 20 atm, someone pick what class I should do next! I've already maxed Gunslinger Commando Firebug and SWAT, and I think my internet connection is too unreliable to do bezerker...
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
[Image: tumblr_inline_or9t6n0zWg1tr9086_540.png]

Runescape is officially gay, 10/10  I support her
So I was barely keeping up with E3 at all last weekend but there's three things I want to talk about

First off, New Life is Strange game. Idk if I've talked about Life is Strange before but my feelings for it are....mixed. I love episodic adventure games that really make me feel like choices matter (which usually is a bit of a lie but anyway). The Telltale games (that I've played) were great, but they felt like the only people doing this kind of game. Except for Life is Strange, which I played. Life is Strange was fantastic, up until the last episode, where it all just fell apart for me. Its story lost all meaning as it got too confused by it's own time travelling meta-narrative. The absolute killer thou was the fuck you of an ending, where the whole story of complex decisions and character building was boiled down to one decision, with only two options. I'm avoiding spoilers, but I spent about 20 minutes considering my final choice and how to end the game, taking in to account all possible outcomes and everything that had happened so far in the game. Turns out I was giving the game too much credit and it was a completely simple decision about who should die. I felt ripped off and cheated, which killed an otherwise fantastic game. Anyway this turned into a rant fast, basically I'll play the next game, but if the ending turns out as bad as the first one was you'll hear from me again trust me.

Second, New Metro game! Metro 2033 and Last light were btoh really good games, oozing with atmosphere and story. Not much has been revealed so far about the actual story, except that "you must flee the Metro and lead a band of Spartan Rangers on an incredible, continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in search of a new life in the East." so yeah, who knows. It's open world now, which isn't good or bad. The freedom and exploring aspect of open world is nice, but you lose a lot of the narrative control that Metro loved to make the most of so far. Also linear game structure worked in Metro's favour since it was set mostly in tunnels underground anyway, so it'd be a good guess that if the game is open world more things will happen above ground than below it.

Last, AGE OF EMPIRES 1 REMASTERING OMFG. I was not expecting this, not in a million ears. Age of Empires is hands own one of my favourite game franchises, period. Age of Empires 1 was the first (non-educational) game I owned (got it for free out of a cereal box, still have it today). I'd love to be able to play it again. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of how it looks so far thou. Age of Empires 2 HD worked because it still seemed like the original Age of Empires 2 game, just optimized for modern machines. Age of Empires 1 remaster seems to be completely redone, and makes it look like a different game all together. Still, early days, and you'll hear more from me when I know more about this one too.

The trailers for all of these are on Youtube go search them if you like, I don't want to go find the links atm.

Also, Killing Floor 2's Summer Sideshow event is fun. Giving me flashbacks to playing a torrent of the original Killing Floor that was stuck on Summer Sideshow, gave me nightmares.