Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Gaming! Discussion
I thought about this, bu totally don't want to buy PS for one game. Ok, two. Bloodborne too
thought about what ?
Uncharted 4 is pretty good as well.
[Image: ZPbMs5.gif]
I've added For Honor to my list of games to get. 

Nintendo Switch! Release in like a week or something. I can't remember if we've gone over this but thoughts? I want one but there's no way I could afford one right now.

Also small side note, Steam games in about 12-15 countries are going to go up in price in a couple of months for tax reasons. Here in New Zealand the already ridiculously high rice of games is going to go up by 15%, which I think was the second highest increase (Iceland is going up by I think it was 24%!). Check if your country is on the list (Some ones I remember were Australia, South Korea, South Africa, but there's a lot more). If you've had your eye on a steam game fora while but haven't gotten around to it it might be a god idea to get it sooner rather than later.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
(02-24-2017, 01:03 AM)Sasso Wrote: Nintendo Switch! Release in like a week or something. I can't remember if we've gone over this but thoughts? I want one but there's no way I could afford one right now.

Also small side note, Steam games in about 12-15 countries are going to go up in price in a couple of months for tax reasons. Here in New Zealand the already ridiculously high rice of games is going to go up by 15%, which I think was the second highest increase (Iceland is going up by I think it was 24%!). Check if  your country is on the list  (Some ones I remember were Australia, South Korea, South Africa, but there's a lot more). If you've had your eye on a steam game  fora while but haven't gotten around to it it might be a god idea to get it sooner rather than later.

for Nintendo switch, i wanna get it on release date it looks awesome but afraid that it will have its faults and issues so it kinda holding me back to buy it on launch

for the second part 
that's terrible news, is there any list of countries affected by it ?

(02-23-2017, 08:45 PM)EroticUdyr Wrote: I've added For Honor to my list of games to get. 

LMAO XD
nice game
What do you think about that game?

Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(03-13-2017, 09:14 PM)Cath Wrote: What do you think about that game?

That game looks pretty cool. ^^
Hmm a forum post on games well would like to put my voice into this one if I may.

Games that I play:
Console Games :
Legend of Zelda - old systems such as nes, snes and n64 do not have the new switch so please no spoilers on BotW plz ;p and 3ds
Gears of War series
Assassin's Creed
Heavenly Sword
Infamous 1 & 2
Lair
Oblivion
Skyrim

PC Games
Skyforge
Neverwinter
Conan Exiles
The Forest
Undertale
Far Cry Primal
Dragon Age Inquisition
Star Wars the Old Republic

I know my games are all over and there are a lot that I did not put down but this is a short list that I can think of off the top of my head. I play games for one of two reasons story and graphics it can have one or the other and I will play it if I like it and really looking for Project Wraith to come out