Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Your Normal Day
What's your normal day in game, from when you log on untill you log off.

I'll start.

I log on then check the messages I logged off before I read last time (I just logged in after a week and had 12 messages...so many people must think i'm ignoring them I'm sorry...)

I head to the beach to hang out there, waiting for messages from new people or friends.

Sometimes, log in on my second account (I made a second account to give my main account some money, then out of curiosity I gave her a...uhh...more erotic name to see who'd message me. Results have been interesting, might make a thread about it soon...)

Then normally, if I'm still at the beach, I'll get distracted by other tabs, until I auto-disconnect after 10 minutes. That's probably why I always have a bunch of messages when I log on...

This just an example from a not very exciting day, so what about yours?
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
I log in for a little bit after work. Chat to a couple of people. Log off to eat and catch up on T.V or play on the xBox. Log in later when I can't sleep, or I am required to try and resolve any issues. Get bored and log off again. Maybe log on again at some point during the night when I still can't sleep.
normal day...hmmm, tough!

Log On, check if some of my friends are On, if they are I chat for a bit, if they aren't, Log Off!
Still trying to see what will be the normal day Smile
The work don't give mutch time, but from now and there I try to see if the people I'm starting to talk is around.
(05-17-2016, 09:30 PM)ZenonX Wrote: Still trying to see what will be the normal day Smile
The work don't give mutch time, but from now and there I try to see if the people I'm starting to talk is around.

I am in the same boat. Still very new to the game, and I haven't had two days the same, yet (which is a good thing!). It has pretty much been different people that I've been talking to each day.

Still working on icebreakers, though... not doing too well on that front, yet  Confused
Well my normal day is to log on, meet up with Alexa then see what we are doing for the evening. RP a bit, chat/RP with friends, work on planning one or more RPs, play Dark Souls whilst the game is open in the background to use for chatting or something else. So this week as an example we spent one evening beating bosses (she beat four I beat one, cause I suck) and figuring out what spells to add to our fantasy RP. One evening we had a public threesome with a friend on the bridge. The remaining evening was spent doing another public threesome, but this time of a scenario where we were mages fooling around at night in the dorms at a wizard school. That was really fun, had a few people watch pretty much the whole thing.
I will log on to Big Bang at some point, immediately enable DND, then see who is online and where. I will go to the location that is most likely to provide me with interesting conversation or fun, depending on what I am in the mood for. chances are I will joke around with a few people, then deal with a troll or abusive idiot, and go somewhere for some quiet. then I will log off for a bit and return later until I fall asleep. chances are a game of CAH or TOS will happen at some point as well, so I will end of DCing a few times while I am paying attention to that.
In the AM, I log in and check messages and chat with friends before work (usually on Big Bang). After abit of chat I'll say goodbye and head off before logging back in at my lunch hour. During my lunch hour, I will again check messages and chat with friends. If the opportunity arises I will do an RP. When my lunch is over I again say good bye until I come home. After my work day is done, I will long in for my longest time of the day chatting with friends and again checking messages. I'll either play a game help out friends. This is usually when I will end up with my longer RP sessions.

Unfortunately 2 things have happened as of late. One, most of the RPs I have been doing are breaking in newbies, which gets tiring after awhile and makes me enable DND more. Lastly, as of today, my first female friend deleted without warning. We had many great conversations, shared music, danced and had some very good RPs (and more were promised). Most of our time together was just music and chat and we became close. If anyone knew me personally in the game without meeting, it was her. Hopefully she will return and seek me out in the Meadows for another dance...   Sad
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

I log in and check my messages (if any) and see if any friend is online and i'll say hi to them. Then i will start wandering in the different location trying to find interesting debates/conversation and join. If it's possible I chat with a girl and see where it leads.
A Normal day for me starts after i get in from Running and swimming, like all of you check and reply to my messages and usually either wait with friends wherever they are, At the beach on an empty server, on the Bridge in Beaver Bash, or Dancing in the Bar Vodka until one of my Dates come online and then have sex in a room for 3 to 6 hours when they do come online. Then go back to hanging out in the usual spots until another one of my Dates come online heh.
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.